Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a new steam version which is not updated here, you can but it from there.
It's just a bugfix according to Steam.

1. Fixed a bug at the end of the Love Route that showed the gallery variable unlocking but didn't exist
  2. Fixed a bug where during a screen showing multiple positions, if you clicked the positions more than three times, the continue button disappeared
  3. Fixed an image bug that didn't show up correctly for some in chapter 1 (Just needed "with" to be lowercased)

Reactions: Remarius

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I rate the sharing in this very highly.
It's some of the best I have seen.

And it's still early in the game.
Imagine how much more awesome it could get in the future.

Reactions: atrebor68

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
What's the difference between Episode 1 Part 1 and Because I Love Her v1.0? the Latter is bigger in size
V 1.0 is the first version he made, was pretty good, but different then the new Episode 1 part 1, which is more closer to realism, they both though have the same characters used, just the story is different yet about the same topics.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some news from steam:

Hello everyone and happy belated Valentines Day!

First, I want to let you all know that the update for the love route is coming soon, however, not at the planned late February release. It'll have to sadly wait until March.

I haven't had any issues with progress other than a few blue screens of death that scared me that past 2 days, but all is well now! I honestly just ended up going with my gut and making the update a lot larger. It went from being a decent sized release, to a major release in my eyes as this next release is intended to fully open two main routes in the Love Route. One will be optional, the other will be the typical one. And no, it will not contain NTR or any of the such. Rather, some content not everyone is into... But it had to be a done in my opinion as it is how I always saw my original story unfolding.

As you all know, I have listened to your feedback and began implementing even high quality renders, longer animation loops, more animation angles, and so on. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the new content, I know so many of you are dying to play the love route!

1708452875651.png

I wanted to originally release the update with a discount this month, but decided even without the update, many have been messaging me through discord and other means waiting for a sale, so here it is for those Wishlisters who have been patiently waiting! I promise the new content will be worth the wait :)

Cheers, The Typist!

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
100% on board with that! It'll make it easier to tune out Claire and focus on the real girlfriend which is Zoey :WeSmart:
i've thought the same thing before. Claire can do whatever the hell she wants long as i have Zoey. what was really hot though in the beginning of the game was Claire watching MC and Zoey encouraging it and getting off....that's gonna be my second favorite route after Zoey monogamy love route if it gets developed too....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes