Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm sorry to contradict, but Claire in the final scene, waits for MC to fall asleep, to go back to Damien and get fucked, then she goes back to the room and is watching MC while he sleeps, she says to herself, you don't know what I did, but Mc pretends to sleep, and makes a sad face, then the game ends, Claire once she tries the path of betrayal moves further and further away, it's not true love with MC, Zoe shows true love, just see how she looks at him, how she tells him she would anything for him, even things he doesn't want, then if you make her fuck Damien, she looks at MC holding his hand, and while Damien cums, Zoe doesn't even have an orgasm, but asks MC to make love with her, this is love . Claire is only the temporary companion of adventure for sex, a couple that no longer exists.
That ONLY happens on the NTR path though, which you only get if you pick the choice to let her have free reign and don't have sufficient love points. I never denied that Zoe loves the MC, I was just playing devils advocate, by saying Zoe was willing and even eager to lose her virginity to Damien. Therefore saying that Claire doesn't love the MC because she has sexual desires and fantasies that she's eager to live out, with the MC's permission, is kind of a moot point. Sure there's the possibility she cheats depending on both choices and points, though this doesn't prove that she isn't in love with the MC.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
That ONLY happens on the NTR path though, which you only get if you pick the choice to let her have free reign and don't have sufficient love points. I never denied that Zoe loves the MC, I was just playing devils advocate, by saying Zoe was willing and even eager to lose her virginity to Damien. Therefore saying that Claire doesn't love the MC because she has sexual desires and fantasies that she's eager to live out, with the MC's permission, is kind of a moot point. Sure there's the possibility she cheats depending on both choices and points, though this doesn't prove that she isn't in love with the MC.

of course, but the way in which the two girls relate to each other compared to MC, enhances a Zoe in love much more than Claire, let's be honest, Claire even in the no ntr path demonstrates more lust and desire, there are more moments in which she only thinks about herself herself, you can't deny this, just look at how Zoe looks at MC, Claire instead thinks about sex and others, even when she has sex with Damine together with Zoe and MC, she is much sluttier, she has no respect for MC in that moment, she is only interested in herself, everything else about Zoe,

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
of course, but the way in which the two girls relate to each other compared to MC, enhances a Zoe in love much more than Claire, let's be honest, Claire even in the no ntr path demonstrates more lust and desire, there are more moments in which she only thinks about herself herself, you can't deny this, just look at how Zoe looks at MC, Claire instead thinks about sex and others, even when she has sex with Damine together with Zoe and MC, she is much sluttier, she has no respect for MC in that moment, she is only interested in herself, everything else about Zoe,
Ok, then look at it from this lens instead. Claire and the MC have been in a relationship for quite a while, I don't remember if it said exactly how long, but I'd guess at least a year or two if they're living together. Zoe has had feelings for him, but is just now admitting those feelings to him, and her developing relationship with him is fresh. So of course she is looking at him more lovingly compared to Claire who has likely already past the honeymoon phase with the MC. This still doesn't prove that Claire loves the MC more or less than Zoe though. I know many couples personally who have been together for a decade or two, that don't look at each other or display the same kind of affection, that Zoe does towards to MC.

I don't deny that Zoe does show more affection, and is overall sweeter, but again, it's a fresh relationship and also Zoe and Claire have differing personalities. Not everyone shows love and affection the same way to begin with, another thing to keep in mind.

*edit* It seems some peoples problem with Claire, is that she simply isn't as affection towards the MC as Zoe is, and is also not as selfless perhaps. She's also way hornier and has a seemingly higher sex drive and is more explorative, so this somehow equates to her not loving him.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Ok, then look at it from this lens instead. Claire and the MC have been in a relationship for quite a while, I don't remember if it said exactly how long, but I'd guess at least a year or two if they're living together. Zoe has had feelings for him, but is just now admitting those feelings to him, and her developing relationship with him is fresh. So of course she is looking at him more lovingly compared to Claire who has likely already past the honeymoon phase with the MC. This still doesn't prove that Claire loves the MC more or less than Zoe though. I know many couples personally who have been together for a decade or two, that don't look at each other or display the same kind of affection, that Zoe does towards to MC.

I don't deny that Zoe does show more affection, and is overall sweeter, but again, it's a fresh relationship and also Zoe and Claire have differing personalities. Not everyone shows love and affection the same way to begin with, another thing to keep in mind.

Thanks for the comparison

Reactions: SlapE

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

*edit* It seems some peoples problem with Claire, is that she simply isn't as affection towards the MC as Zoe is, and is also not as selfless perhaps. She's also way hornier and has a seemingly higher sex drive and is more explorative, so this somehow equates to her not loving him.
I think that's a fair summary, though if we're assuming this story happens in it's own world removed from the prior version of game (season1 or whatever, and I could be wrong that it's viewed as continuation), if that's the case, then regardless of initial personalities the first time swinging is a crucial moment to reassure the partner everythings good and they're emotionally invested to them. Like you said, it's not their honeymoon anymore where they're head over heels, but in a different way their first time swinging IS new territory most people would be sensitive above.

If I behave like Chad Thundercock life of the party normally, brash and confident around everyone including my girlfriend, then if her and I tried some swingers club for the first time, it would be very reasonable of her to expect me to tone it down a little while jumping into unknown waters - be checking in with her, stuff like that (even if I didnt do that normally).

Claire plays into the phony "double date" thing a little too realistically... (though I suppose the exact same could be said for Zoey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: SlapE

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
but does ep 1 have a lot of content ?
There are other paths, but summarizing the bulk of content:

-If you like NTR and interracial, play the old version.

-If you like sharing/ntrs and interracial, play the new version.

-If you don't like these things, find someone else for now.
Not really at this point. If you just want to pull your meat real quick, play v1. But it's very different compared to the rework.
Not sure if this is what he meant, but the names are flipped. Ep1 is the new stuff and is comparatively much shorter (and like we both said different style). V1 is much longer, but ends abruptly to my memory.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say guys I love that there is romance on the sharing path.
You can tell Zoe & Claire deeply love the mc.

To me sharing without romance is very boring.
Thankfully we don't have that problem here.

Goldenswordlanser

Jun 25, 2022
View attachment 1577266

Overview:
You play out the lives of Claire and John, a couple who have been together since high school. You live a casual life where you feel happy, but only out of convenience of your current situation. Things change as you both encounter new found friends throughout the city, and you both begin to wonder if you’re together for the right reasons, or if the search for something greater still exists.
In this novel, you will develop new found friendships, new job opportunities, and decide the fate of each character and whether or not they are meant to be, or if it’s time to explore your options.
There is a romance route, and a corruption route, you decide.

Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
NTR is fully avoidable in new release known as Episode 1​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: The Typist - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1 - Part 1
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 -
Official Walkthrough Ch.2

Because I Love Her v1.0
Claudio83 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1505737 View attachment 1505725 View attachment 1505727 View attachment 1505728 View attachment 1505729 View attachment 1505730 View attachment 1505732 View attachment 1505733 View attachment 1505734 View attachment 1505736 View attachment 1505731 View attachment 1505735 View attachment 1857521 View attachment 1857522 View attachment 1857524 View attachment 1857525 View attachment 1857526 View attachment 1857531 View attachment 1857533 View attachment 1857536 View attachment 1857537
Can someone tell me where i can download the older version where the mc shot the black guy i dont mean to be racist i just forgot the name of the guy

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Can someone tell me where i can download the older version where the mc shot the black guy i dont mean to be racist i just forgot the name of the guy
Because I Love Her v1.0
SPOILER

Win/Linux: - -
Mac(CH.7): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

Feb 9, 2019
Hi! Cam someone tell me if Episode 1 is equivalent to.v1. I understand that Epispde 1 only have chapters 1 to 4. Where I can find the following chapters? Are they Eposode 2? Thanks for the info! Best! Martin

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi! Cam someone tell me if Episode 1 is equivalent to.v1. I understand that Epispde 1 only have chapters 1 to 4. Where I can find the following chapters? Are they Eposode 2? Thanks for the info! Best! Martin
It'll no longer be called episode 1, it was confusing too may people just as it is here haha. It is just Because I Love Her now, and that most recent update you're referring to is the most up to date version, totally different game compared to v1. v1 is my first version and I ditched it for the new one. New chapters will follow the most current release most likely anywhere between 8 and 12 chapters at games end. Most likely 12

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes