Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atlas555

Mar 6, 2022
Can someone tell me what's the differences between Version 1.0 and episode 1 part 1? The last one is a remake?

Jan 31, 2020
How come this is the only ren'py game with good looking characters? All other games look like barbie dolls or something alien. This one is great!
Have you played Dr.PinkCake's games? But yeah, i have to agree, the dev of this game does make some of the best-looking renders i've ever seen in a game.

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
The latest update is undoubtedly full of surprises. Compared to sharing Claire, sharing Zoe makes me even more ecstatic. I don't know if it's because the creator deliberately portrayed it, but I can't hate Daryl. He's a calm and composed person, and even a gentleman, so it's not surprising that Zoe and Claire are willing to have sex with her.

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I don't think Claire loves Zoe as much as she does. Just because they're different people. They are willing to have sex with Daryl because they all have one thing in common - they love MC.

Jan 31, 2020
maybe she has to get corrupted more on this itineration of this game
I think that's not really a big problem since Claire has been quite open to being corrupted from the start. But i do wonder. The blonde girl with the glasses in this game somehow reminds me of the succubus in the previous game. Will she be the one encouraging the corruption of Claire this time around as well?

Jan 31, 2020
maybe she has to get corrupted more on this itineration of this game
I think that's not really a big problem since Claire has been quite open to being corrupted from the start. But i do wonder. The blonde girl with the glasses in this game somehow reminds me of the succubus in the previous game. Will she be the one encouraging the corruption of Claire this time around as well?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah..The Glory hole,The bathroom part and the secret meetup in Damian apartment was great in the old version..hoped they would be added in the new version as well,but anyway new version is great..I just hope there will be more ntr,cuck scenes.
in a perfect world all those things will keep happening with claire, so I can keep pretending she's a show girlfriend only.

Reactions: D3vilMan

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
some of that is not in this version.
None of that is new, there was only one single animation that I didn't recognize, but that's probably just because I wasn't on the path to see it. Everything else I've already seen though, so it's probably the same in your case, you just haven't seen it.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes