Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 31, 2023
The love route needs more content imo, I am just trying to determine what kind of content that will be based on feedback. I have a general idea, but it's like once you publish, it's hard to go back and undo something so I'd like to get it right the first time. I'd say it'll only take till Sunday to figure out what that may be. Then, it's full Steam ahead (No pun intended). If I add what I think I want to add, there will be a lot more choices coming to the love route.
I've got some ideas/suggestions for the Love Route if you're still looking for some. Admittedly, some of these ideas might fit better for later in the game but, I'll post them anyway.

1. Claire and MC go to a public pool together and Claire ends up sneaking the MC into the women's changing room to blow him in one of the stalls. Maybe some of the women in there notice them but Claire doesn't care.

2. Some more scenes with Claire and Olivia hanging out together would be nice. Maybe even a chance for some lesbian scenes between the two of them before Olivia gets involved with the MC. I'd also like to see Zoey and Olivia interact with each other at some point as well. I'm curious to see what their relationship is like.

3. I always think shower scenes are hot. So, a threesome scene in the shower with Zoey, Claire and the MC would be nice.

4. I think seeing Zoey, Claire and the MC celebrate some sort of holiday together would be a good opportunity for some romantic scenes. I'm thinking Halloween or Christmas. Honestly, I'm just looking for a good excuse to have Zoey and Claire wear some sexy costumes. Maybe, this can even tie into the idea of Claire and Zoey's mom walking in on them with the MC and discovering their relationship while they are visiting for the holiday.

5. Something I thought could be interesting/funny is if Claire and Zoey are home alone and start sending the MC increasingly dirty pictures while he is out in public. Maybe, he can be having a meeting with his boss Aurora (I think that was her name) and there can be an option to show her the pictures and maybe even take some picture with her and send them to Zoey and Claire.

6. A movie night scene with Zoey, Claire and the MC cuddling on the couch could be good too. It could lead into a threesome scene. Maybe, Claire steps away for more drinks or food and Zoey makes a move on the MC and Claire joins in when she returns. It can show how Zoey is becoming more outgoing and assertive with her sexuality.

7. I'd like to see a scene where Claire and Zoey blow the MC and Claire is basically teaching Zoey how to do it. For example, Claire can tell Zoey what to do and push her head down etc. Also, I know Patreon won't like it, but since you're on Steam now, I'll suggest it anyway, just incase it's possible now. Some Zoey and Claire cum kissing scenes would be really hot.

Anyways, hopefully some of these ideas are useful, and congrats on the Steam release.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've got some ideas/suggestions for the Love Route if you're still looking for some. Admittedly, some of these ideas might fit better for later in the game but, I'll post them anyway.

1. Claire and MC go to a public pool together and Claire ends up sneaking the MC into the women's changing room to blow him in one of the stalls. Maybe some of the women in there notice them but Claire doesn't care.

2. Some more scenes with Claire and Olivia hanging out together would be nice. Maybe even a chance for some lesbian scenes between the two of them before Olivia gets involved with the MC. I'd also like to see Zoey and Olivia interact with each other at some point as well. I'm curious to see what their relationship is like.

3. I always think shower scenes are hot. So, a threesome scene in the shower with Zoey, Claire and the MC would be nice.

4. I think seeing Zoey, Claire and the MC celebrate some sort of holiday together would be a good opportunity for some romantic scenes. I'm thinking Halloween or Christmas. Honestly, I'm just looking for a good excuse to have Zoey and Claire wear some sexy costumes. Maybe, this can even tie into the idea of Claire and Zoey's mom walking in on them with the MC and discovering their relationship while they are visiting for the holiday.

5. Something I thought could be interesting/funny is if Claire and Zoey are home alone and start sending the MC increasingly dirty pictures while he is out in public. Maybe, he can be having a meeting with his boss Aurora (I think that was her name) and there can be an option to show her the pictures and maybe even take some picture with her and send them to Zoey and Claire.

6. A movie night scene with Zoey, Claire and the MC cuddling on the couch could be good too. It could lead into a threesome scene. Maybe, Claire steps away for more drinks or food and Zoey makes a move on the MC and Claire joins in when she returns. It can show how Zoey is becoming more outgoing and assertive with her sexuality.

7. I'd like to see a scene where Claire and Zoey blow the MC and Claire is basically teaching Zoey how to do it. For example, Claire can tell Zoey what to do and push her head down etc. Also, I know Patreon won't like it, but since you're on Steam now, I'll suggest it anyway, just incase it's possible now. Some Zoey and Claire cum kissing scenes would be really hot.

Anyways, hopefully some of these ideas are useful, and congrats on the Steam release.
"love route".

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, it's more of a love/harem route, if you want to be completely accurate. But, you can choose to only be with Claire though, if that's what you want.
Don't get me wrong - I think you have good suggestions for events and it's good people put the effort into brainstorming story ideas.

I'm just a codger bristling at how "love route" is often used as a proxy for "harem route", when they're not the same. Love events would be like Claire and MC going on dates, vacations, overcoming problems together, etc.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
well i bought it anyway
It has the most recent including an updated gallery with name change features and all bug fixes, I’ll be bringing it out to Patreon and Itch after a fix any more reported bugs but so far so good :) a lot more players to tell you whether or not they get a bigger screen so I usually can fix it right away

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D3vilMan

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't get me wrong - I think you have good suggestions for events and it's good people put the effort into brainstorming story ideas.

I'm just a codger bristling at how "love route" is often used as a proxy for "harem route", when they're not the same. Love events would be like Claire and MC going on dates, vacations, overcoming problems together, etc.
Well, not different of people calling swing and sharing and even cucklod as “ntr route” since they are not the same either

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
I don't like that this game is on STEAM I am not the only person in my home that uses this computer so now when I download and play this game on STEAM everyone will see that I am playing adult vn about CUCKOLDING because they will see new account and program on our computer.

This game is better as stand alone client exe client just download and go not this stupid add to library and have no damn privacy approach wth??!!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't like that this game is on STEAM I am not the only person in my home that uses this computer so now when I download and play this game on STEAM everyone will see that I am playing adult vn about CUCKOLDING because they will see new account and program on our computer.

This game is better as stand alone client exe client just download and go not this stupid add to library and have no damn privacy approach!!
No one cares about your home PC issues.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019

This game is better as stand alone client exe client just download and go not this stupid add to library and have no damn privacy approach wth??!!
You can set your privacy to only you in steam,that way no one can see your activities.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Claire & Zoey are so beautiful.
I especially like Zoey's eyes.
They are enchanting.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes