Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Yea well, notice how in his last message he did not give a time frame? That should be clue enough.

Both this game and JOHN are top tier in quality but absolutely falter speed wise cause devs seem to be artistic visionaries. A pose off here or a shirt button off there and boom: delay galore.

_ripndip_

May 17, 2024
I mean if the updates where the size of BaDIK we could understand that but his last update took i think like 8-9 months and it was finished in like 45 min

_ripndip_

May 17, 2024
I mean if the updates where the size of BaDIK we could understand that but his last update took i think like 8-9 months and it was finished in like 45 min
And based on the fact that he said it will be love route so basically we get same amount of content but with another route. So depending on your route you need to wait 1,5 year to advance the story. Good think i dropped from patreon

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
In fact, typist characterization has great advantages. Although he likes to play disappear. Unlike most developers, his black character, Daryl, is sensible and restrained.

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
It's a shame, typist, how I wish you could know that in my country, a country of 1.4 billion people, you will always have considerable popularity. I would even go so far as to say that once someone mentions the NTR(Ntrs) type of game, there will definitely be you because I love her. I don't know what troubles and difficulties you have in your life to solve, I sincerely wish you all the best, if you put more effort into this project, you will have a lot of supporters, because you are really good.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Judging by his work scheme from previous years of development, it's like he never put out any update out during summer, even if he promised one. His usual month of release is november, so... see ya in november guys.

UndisclosedDesires

Dec 16, 2020
A big shame. Played through this recently and was excited for more but then reading all the comments about the development of this has hurt my hopes of seeing this progress.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes