Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
Why do typists do this? He clearly has a model aesthetic that stands out from the crowd, and his handling and framing of shared scenes is excellent. If only he paid a little more attention, I'm sure he would have more supporters, and he could make more money trying to do this SLG with a little more attention.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Why do typists do this? He clearly has a model aesthetic that stands out from the crowd, and his handling and framing of shared scenes is excellent. If only he paid a little more attention, I'm sure he would have more supporters, and he could make more money trying to do this SLG with a little more attention.
Back then when he came back and started the remake I even up my pledge to support him and encourage him. He didn't even reply me at all and went missing for months.

Some people never change. Better to support other games.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Just wanted to post real quick

I’m still working on finishing off those final animations and scene, I haven’t had as much time as I’d like the past week to finish up. Usually I can grind out of my mind at this time but I have been caught up in family stuff all week. Just wanted to drop the post to reassure you I’ll still be finishing up asap. Thanks for your understanding.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just wanted to post real quick

I’m still working on finishing off those final animations and scene, I haven’t had as much time as I’d like the past week to finish up. Usually I can grind out of my mind at this time but I have been caught up in family stuff all week. Just wanted to drop the post to reassure you I’ll still be finishing up asap. Thanks for your understanding.
so... at least 6 more months?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Back then when he came back and started the remake I even up my pledge to support him and encourage him. He didn't even reply me at all and went missing for months.

Some people never change. Better to support other games.
Love your avatar, man!

Reactions: M3lly
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes