Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
i
There are a few that come to mind that are similar to this one, at least in kink. Big Rooster quoted one already. Outside of that-

Still In Development:
Exciting Games [Regular updates, good kink scenario writing, not really a fan of the heroine's artstyle. Overall a good read.]
The Adventurous Couple [Used to be good. But then it was remade but it didn't do it any favors. Cool art, decent'ish story.]
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [Good story, good artstyle. Slow dev however. Too many cliffhangers. Looses impact.]
A Life Worth Living [Decent story, decent artstyle and decent updates. Overall another good read, though lacks repeatability value atm]
The Motel [A interestingly different take on an absurd story. Decent CG works with varied kink paths. A bit too focused on the wife having fun only with other paths suffering a bit.]

Completed:
Deliverance [An investigation drama sprinkled with sharing of the wife. Pretty cool with the kinks, story is a bit under-cooked. Long too.]
My Future Wife [Not too bad, not too great either. The dev seems to tackle multiple stuff, hence lack of impact. Overall, read and forget]
Adelaide Inn [Focused on sharing the wife, with a few exceptions of husband dicking around. One of the better offerings from the dev]
A Happy Marriage [Story starts out well, but then becomes a mess. Still, has similar kinks and decent CG works. Forgettable.]
The Engagement [A bit on the shorter side. Fails to explore the kinks properly. Too much focus on harem. A decent read overall]

Be advised, my ratings are on the harsher side, not because I dislike these works, but because I am somewhat drawing parallels with "Because I love her". Subtracting TheTypist's speed, I consider this game as one of the top tiers in quality in this genre. My opinions are my own, as your mileage might vary with the above titles. Recommend keeping your expectations reasonable and playing them yourself to make your own mind.
Thank you. I have already have played most of them. You are right, none of them come close to this one. Exciting games and adventurous couple were aight but the renders were iffy, JOHN is dead in the water, all the completed games and a life worth living are ok at best. I will try the motel thats the new one you said.

Reactions: LonerPrime
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes