Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just got the email from steam saying the game was available for purchase
So I bought it straight away
This is such a great game
It's another fine addition to my steam library

Thank you for putting it on steam Typist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
, if you enjoy the game and would like to make the one time purchase to support me and have access to all future updates as well as participate in future discussions, you can now due so! Thank you all who have provided me with feedback and ideas, this is a step into new territory and will mean so much for the future of the game. I am already looking into a lot of new types of content to add. The future is hopefully very bright :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Just got the email from steam saying the game was available for purchase
So I bought it straight away
This is such a great game
It's another fine addition to my steam library

Thank you for putting it on steam Typist
You sure are quick! Lol thank you for the support Joshy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE and Joshy92

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Sure, why not. Its under $10.
when can we expect love route chapter 4? I think it is pretty good as it is. Just need the graphics. Leave the additional stuff you are thinking about for chapter 5 and beyond.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Sure, why not. Its under $10.
when can we expect love route chapter 4? I think it is pretty good as it is. Just need the graphics. Leave the additional stuff you are thinking about for chapter 5 and beyond.
The love route needs more content imo, I am just trying to determine what kind of content that will be based on feedback. I have a general idea, but it's like once you publish, it's hard to go back and undo something so I'd like to get it right the first time. I'd say it'll only take till Sunday to figure out what that may be. Then, it's full Steam ahead (No pun intended). If I add what I think I want to add, there will be a lot more choices coming to the love route.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Encountered error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'black' does not accept attributes 'With Dissolve (.5)'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "clubscene.rpyc", line 731, in script

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Encountered error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'black' does not accept attributes 'With Dissolve (.5)'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "clubscene.rpyc", line 731, in script
Did it allow you to ignore and continue? Either way fixing this now just needed a lowercase w in with.

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Did it allow you to ignore and continue? Either way fixing this now just needed a lowercase w in with.
Yes. Just results in the transparent background.
Also the game directory structure seems weird. I have a “game“ folder in 2 places.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Yes. Just results in the transparent background.
Also the game directory structure seems weird. I have a “game“ folder in 2 places.
I'm unfamiliar with the way Steam sets up it's games. I have it set to post in one location, it could be because cloud saves are enabled or something. I will hopefully learn more about it as my time grows with Steam. Glad it allowed you to continue or that would have been quite bad lol.

Reactions: asahibito

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I really liked that we could hold Zoey's hand while a certain thing happened
I love it when games have sharing with some romance sprinkled on top
IMO he could sit behind and hold her legs up when she is surrendering her anal virginity to Damien. Thereby showing Zoey a lot of Cuck-Love. Claire should be guiding Damian's cock, slick with Claire's saliva, into Zoey's virgin ass while. coaching Zoey to relax and control her breathing.
What could be more romantic than that?

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IMO he could sit behind and hold her legs up when she is surrendering her anal virginity to Damien. Thereby showing Zoey a lot of Cuck-Love. Claire should be guiding Damian's cock, slick with Claire's saliva, into Zoey's virgin ass while. coaching Zoey to relax and control her breathing.
What could be more romantic than that?
You are a word poet
That sounds awesome & romantic

I want Damien to creampie the girls pussies though
So, I get lots of sloppy seconds

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
, if you enjoy the game and would like to make the one time purchase to support me and have access to all future updates as well as participate in future discussions, you can now due so! Thank you all who have provided me with feedback and ideas, this is a step into new territory and will mean so much for the future of the game. I am already looking into a lot of new types of content to add. The future is hopefully very bright :)
Dear TheTypist

I apologize if you've given specific answers to this question elsewhere previously, but there was a protracted delay in releasing this title on Steam and so before I invest in a Steam copy I'd sincerely and honestly like to know, in summary, what changes did Steam require you to make to the unabridged original version of "Because I Love Her", before they would approve this release on their platform?

I'm perfectly happy to be buying a duplicate of the unabridged original edition to help support you in Steam, but I'm not prepared to purchase a diluted or an in any way abridged version.

Thank you.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Dear TheTypist

I apologize if you've given specific answers to this question elsewhere previously, but there was a protracted delay in releasing this title on Steam and so before I invest in a Steam copy I'd sincerely and honestly like to know, in summary, what changes did Steam require you to make to the unabridged original version of "Because I Love Her", before they would approve this release on their platform?

I'm perfectly happy to be buying a duplicate of the unabridged original edition to help support you in Steam, but I'm not prepared to purchase a diluted or an in any way abridged version.

Thank you.
Steam declined me about 6 separate times since March. The first few times was for quite a few reasons including the removal of a scene in the intro that included the characters in what seemed to be a high school. The most recent reasons were because “We were unable to verify the contents of your game.” In fact, here is one of those exact replies to me on my steam partner help.
IMG_2695.png
My belief in the end is my store page first described 3 chapters, and the build had 3. I was declined because the game wasn’t in a state that can release in EA. Pretty much saying it was too short because it didn’t include any real adult content that was planned for the game, like sharing, swinging and such.
The game was only finally approved after the recent release because it finally contained ALL content described to be in the game at launch. I hope this answers your question.

Trust me, I did not want to wait this long to be on Steam. Who in their right mind would! Lol

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Steam declined me about 6 separate times since March. The first few times was for quite a few reasons including the removal of a scene in the intro that included the characters in what seemed to be a high school. The most recent reasons were because “We were unable to verify the contents of your game.” In fact, here is one of those exact replies to me on my steam partner help.
View attachment 3173340
My belief in the end is my store page first described 3 chapters, and the build had 3. I was declined because the game wasn’t in a state that can release in EA. Pretty much saying it was too short because it didn’t include any real adult content that was planned for the game, like sharing, swinging and such.
The game was only finally approved after the recent release because it finally contained ALL content described to be in the game at launch. I hope this answers your question.

Trust me, I did not want to wait this long to be on Steam. Who in their right mind would! Lol
Dear MrTypist

Yes, I think that ultimately answers what I guess I didn't ask very well. I'm also assuming, based on your opening price that initial content does not take us anywhere near as far or yet as "deeply" into the story as it no doubt currently stands for your Patreon patrons. As you can tell I'm very new to this novel and have no real idea how far 3 chapters will take me. My significant interest, for me at least...because investing in Steam at release date is very new territory for me, is based on a fairly superficial yet nevertheless already highly impressed "taster" of what lies ahead for all of us who are just now discovering "Because I Love Her" for the very first time.

Morgan

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Dear MrTypist

Yes, I think that ultimately answers what I guess I didn't ask very well. I'm also assuming, based on your opening price that initial content does not take us anywhere near as far or yet as "deeply" into the story as it no doubt currently stands for your Patreon patrons.

Morgan
They will have the same exact amount of content, both will be updated at the same time. In fact, Steam already reported 3 bugs that weren’t reported yet through Patreon, so I was able to update it with bug fixes almost immediately. This is great for the community as now I have larger sample sizes to help me find even the smallest bugs that scrape by.

But to finish my point, Steam will always have access to the latest content. Patreon and itch will benefit from these fixes too as I update the mega files. Three tiny fixes isn’t enough to change them just yet as no ones really just now playing the update on Patreon, but if I find any bugs in the next, say, 3 days or so then I will update every single link to reflect the latest fixes :)

Hope this helps clear things up

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Dear MrTypist

Yes, I think that ultimately answers what I guess I didn't ask very well. I'm also assuming, based on your opening price that initial content does not take us anywhere near as far or yet as "deeply" into the story as it no doubt currently stands for your Patreon patrons. As you can tell I'm very new to this novel and have no real idea how far 3 chapters will take me. My significant interest, for me at least...because investing in Steam at release date is very new territory for me, is based on a fairly superficial yet nevertheless already highly impressed "taster" of what lies ahead for all of us who are just now discovering "Because I Love Her" for the very first time.

Morgan
Oh, and I priced it the way I did on purpose. I believe it is a fair one time purchase price, sitting cheaper than most and it’ll stay that price. (Under 10usd) Those who want to make the one time purchase or be sent a key on Patreon will receive lifetime access as well. Patreon’s subscription service charges a ton of fees, then you have transfer fees, PayPal fee’s, and so on so you still don’t even make enough to justify anything lower. But Steams massive audience allows you to price lower and still see a decent amount.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
FYI, I bought it. Really appreciate a dev that engages with the community.
Thank you :) would you believe I’ve only slept 2 hours because I’ve been so anxious trying to ensure a smooth release lol.

in all reality, this is my life now and my every day routine… and I couldn’t be more thankful. It’s a dream come true.

Reactions: yandex
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes