Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 31, 2020
no, we can still improve the baseness of the NTR, from tomorrow all you have to do is look at a woman's legs and you're as good as divorced, hahahaha, if you end up screwing two women instead they'll reward you, at least you had fun and rightly suffered the horns, now we're at the paradox, if you look you're a traitor, if you fuck you're not, hahahhhahah
Bloody hell. That's pretty accurate huh. Still, you know what they say, what your partner doesn't know won't hurt her or in this case, him, since it is claire that is cheating. The essence of NTR used to be something among the lines of "secret activity", but nowadays, it seems the trend of NTR requires one to get permission or at the very least, letting their partners know about their "secret activity" with another person.

Jan 31, 2020
Of course, having a great variety is beautiful, of course, but variety would also be nice to have in the game, to have a new and courageous way of writing an NTR story, it's like eating pasta, various types of pasta, but the seasoning is always the same , it's just an illusion in the end, you see two different pasta dishes but only in form not in content, I apologize for my English, I hope I have explained what I mean
It's fine bruh. I can understand what you mean. But see, that's where the problem lies i guess. Having many choices that lead to different routes is great but seeing that the dev is a literal one-man army working on this game, we can expect an update only once or twice every year if we're lucky. It would be a different story if the dev had a team of four to five people working on this game. Then maybe we could expect five to six updates a year.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Bloody hell. That's pretty accurate huh. Still, you know what they say, what your partner doesn't know won't hurt her or in this case, him, since it is claire that is cheating. The essence of NTR used to be something among the lines of "secret activity", but nowadays, it seems the trend of NTR requires one to get permission or at the very least, letting their partners know about their "secret activity" with another person.

now today you also have to ask your wife for permission to go to the shared bathroom, hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
now today you also have to ask your wife for permission to go to the shared bathroom, hahahahah
yeah, i agree. That's why i wonder, is there some sort of conspiracy going on about trying to change the true nature of NTR? This is nuts. Not gonna lie but it's getting quite suspicious. Not just this game, but i've seen this trend in other games as well.

Dec 16, 2022
Whut? Wait, you're referring about the latest update right? How come the only scene i got of claire cheating was the part where she kissed damien at the park? Does she need to be a full-on slut or something?
Maybe you got stuck on the gallery screen or whatever it is? You gotta click on the door top right corner to continue with the next chapter.

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe you got stuck on the gallery screen or whatever it is? You gotta click on the door top right corner to continue with the next chapter.
Nah bruh. I think i messed up by using an old save. I think i seem to remember reading something about the dev mentioning that old saves don't work due to the new content that was added in. I guess that's where the problem is. In order to see the new content, i had to start again from the beginning.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think, without offending the various creators, that today there are perhaps too many NTR games that are almost all the same, it's someone who wants to change the trend who doesn't succeed, and we end up with confusing games, it's not being bad in judging, but honestly, it's a standard now, Mc with fetish and asshole, his nymphomaniac and slutty woman, and the omnipresent BBC with the horse cock, how many games are now in the same vein, the names change, some variants, but the end of the game but above all the character of the characters, it's the same in all games, they're like harem games, without any meaning, take a nice and gifted Mc, 100 hot girls, and you're done, hahahahaa
:unsure:
the more the better:D
competition breeds improvements;)
some will rise and some will fail:cautious:
on every genre of game, when there are more choices, we all win.:)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Nah bruh. I think i messed up by using an old save. I think i seem to remember reading something about the dev mentioning that old saves don't work due to the new content that was added in. I guess that's where the problem is. In order to see the new content, i had to start again from the beginning.
Just to check up, you did end up getting all the new content, correct? There are quite a few paths as well to go down and see more so I want to make sure everyone’s getting it :)
I have a new updated gallery coming with the steam release too, allowing everyone to access it from the main menu, in game, and allows you to rename again in main menu gallery.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's fine bruh. I can understand what you mean. But see, that's where the problem lies i guess. Having many choices that lead to different routes is great but seeing that the dev is a literal one-man army working on this game, we can expect an update only once or twice every year if we're lucky. It would be a different story if the dev had a team of four to five people working on this game. Then maybe we could expect five to six updates a year.
Some lone devs deliver monthly updates. Once a stable base RenPy game is developed, small updates could be coming in a timely manner, or bigger updates every 6-8+ months depending on the size of their content. The trick is in the dev. not getting burned out writing code, crashes, and so on.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Some lone devs deliver monthly updates. Once a stable base RenPy game is developed, small updates could be coming in a timely manner, or bigger updates every 6-8+ months depending on the size of their content. The trick is in the dev. not getting burned out writing code, crashes, and so on.
Also time. If you don’t have time and your game doesn’t bring in enough revenue to drop everything, then it’s tough. Some devs have family, plus a full time job, plus slower computers, lack of knowledge, so on and so forth. I wish everyone would try and make a VN with animations and paths and not re-use common characters and then they’ll know the work that goes into it lol. I think however, if you re-invest in your project as I have, you can begin to dedicate more time and effort. My hope is with the steam release, I can begin paying for some help, or even some lessons in animation.

Denpa San

Aug 5, 2017
yeah, i agree. That's why i wonder, is there some sort of conspiracy going on about trying to change the true nature of NTR? This is nuts. Not gonna lie but it's getting quite suspicious. Not just this game, but i've seen this trend in other games as well.
it's called netorase, there are multiple forms of ntr, for me there are only so many stories you can do of "girl is blackmailed into cheating, becomes a sex doll for an ugly business owner", and the idea of mutual teasing/denial and corruption is much more exciting and interactive

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Also time. If you don’t have time and your game doesn’t bring in enough revenue to drop everything, then it’s tough. Some devs have family, plus a full time job, plus slower computers, lack of knowledge, so on and so forth. I wish everyone would try and make a VN with animations and paths and not re-use common characters and then they’ll know the work that goes into it lol. I think however, if you re-invest in your project as I have, you can begin to dedicate more time and effort. My hope is with the steam release, I can begin paying for some help, or even some lessons in animation.
You do some awesome renders and animations (which take buttloads of CPU/GPU power) along with a good script, it's a good enjoyable game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On the contrary, NTR is a micronic subset of the much wider umbrella of multi-person sex relations, and came to existence through niche media like hentai.

Things like swinging and cuckolding fetishes have been around for much longer (at least in their formal definitions), so if anything I'd say it's the opposite - over the grand scale of time there's been a recent trend primarily inspired by japanese visual games and hentai to change the nature of swinging and cuckolding fetishes to their own variant captured by "ntr".

I realize this may sound upside down to the average forum denizen, but consider the breadth of human existence and sexuality, and think about the relative size of "netorare" on that scale.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hello Dev, do you expect to release next chapter when?
You have a good game here, congrats
Hey! Next release is going to be the love routes update which is about 85 percent done, and i’m currently launching on so my focus right now has been promoting it and tidying the game up so I can have a successful launch. Once done, on the 15th or 16th I will release the official road map for the rest of the chapters and what content to expect. The steam release allows me to dive into some new content territory, so things may be changing to the way I originally intended the game to be but in a great way :)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Hey! Next release is going to be the love routes update which is about 85 percent done, and i’m currently launching on so my focus right now has been promoting it and tidying the game up so I can have a successful launch. Once done, on the 15th or 16th I will release the official road map for the rest of the chapters and what content to expect. The steam release allows me to dive into some new content territory, so things may be changing to the way I originally intended the game to be but in a great way :)
Congratulations on the Steam release! I wish you great success! Cannot wait to see the love route!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes