Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Can someone tell me where i can download the older version where the mc shot the black guy i dont mean to be racist i just forgot the name of the guy
Because I Love Her v1.0
SPOILER

Win/Linux: - -
Mac(CH.7): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

Feb 9, 2019
Hi! Cam someone tell me if Episode 1 is equivalent to.v1. I understand that Epispde 1 only have chapters 1 to 4. Where I can find the following chapters? Are they Eposode 2? Thanks for the info! Best! Martin

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi! Cam someone tell me if Episode 1 is equivalent to.v1. I understand that Epispde 1 only have chapters 1 to 4. Where I can find the following chapters? Are they Eposode 2? Thanks for the info! Best! Martin
It'll no longer be called episode 1, it was confusing too may people just as it is here haha. It is just Because I Love Her now, and that most recent update you're referring to is the most up to date version, totally different game compared to v1. v1 is my first version and I ditched it for the new one. New chapters will follow the most current release most likely anywhere between 8 and 12 chapters at games end. Most likely 12

kiziero

May 18, 2023
hey can someone tell me the differences between the older version and the new one?I am more interested in the ntr and ntrs aspect of the game.I read on one comment in previous page that if u re interested in the ntr aspect u should play the older version?Is that true?Does that mean that on the new version there is no ntr elements?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
hey can someone tell me the differences between the older version and the new one?I am more interested in the ntr and ntrs aspect of the game.I read on one comment in previous page that if u re interested in the ntr aspect u should play the older version?Is that true?Does that mean that on the new version there is no ntr elements?
Both have NTR and NTRS, the difference is, is that the newer version doesn't have as much content yet and plot is significantly different. There is however, NTR and Swinging/NTRS in the newer version already. Although it's minimal for now, so don't except much of that content yet. I don't know much about the older version, except that it has more overall content, I have no idea how much NTR or NTRS content it has though, in comparison to new version.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Both have NTR and NTRS, the difference is, is that the newer version doesn't have as much content yet and plot is significantly different. There is however, NTR and Swinging/NTRS in the newer version already. Although it's minimal for now, so don't except much of that content yet. I don't know much about the older version, except that it has more overall content, I have no idea how much NTR or NTRS content it has though, in comparison to new version.
thanks for the answer my friend.It somehow helps but if someone has played both versions plz tell me so that i can understand exactly the differences

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It depends on specifically if you're interested in ntrs vs ntr. While both versions have several paths, on the whole, old one is MUCH more ntr focused, as in, not versus vanilla, but versus sharing as well. New one is more ntrs focused and a person that wants a pure ntr story would probably prefer the old one.

So again: you like pure ntr? Play old one. You like ntrs? Play new one. You like vanilla romance? Wait till february for next update.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
It depends on specifically if you're interested in ntrs vs ntr. While both versions have several paths, on the whole, old one is MUCH more ntr focused, as in, not versus vanilla, but versus sharing as well. New one is more ntrs focused and a person that wants a pure ntr story would probably prefer the old one.

So again: you like pure ntr? Play old one. You like ntrs? Play new one. You like vanilla romance? Wait till february for next update.
ok i understand.Thanks my friend

sNaKeBS

Nov 27, 2020
I think it would be cool to have some conversation in differents animations, like, if you choose one there is a conversation and if u choose other option there is another. It feels weird changing positions and not saying anything.
In case someone may get angry, I don't think the game is bad, I'm just giving an opinion. I really like the game.

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, English is not my first language.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
thanks for the answer my friend.It somehow helps but if someone has played both versions plz tell me so that i can understand exactly the differences
OMG, first version was a little strange with a ghost, but started full throttle with the wife that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazutal

Feb 26, 2021
This has some of the highest effort sex scenes with lengthy animations in all games I've played.

You could fault this game for many things (as I've certainly done in past), but the sex scenes being short or low effort is NOT one of them.
This is one of the best art and ranpy game overall, but you can't deny the sex scenes are short

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes