Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Really good game. Can't imagine how much better it would be if it didn't have the most fucked up versioning system I've ever seen. Chapters? Parts? Now Episodes...with...MORE PARTS? Trying to follow the changelog makes my head hurt.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I THink that there is a Game 1 and a game two. Game one is a totally different game... but with the same MC's Game to is again the same MC's but totally different plots.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Was it really to mess with his head?
I took it as Zoe understanding the mc's fetish and giving him extra options.

It was actually really sweet & romantic of her tbh.
I just replayed this and it never gets to the part where they invite the black guy to shag them, not sure why as I chose NTR.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't follow this game that close. I did play it briefly and loved what I did play even tho I never finished it. Probably will end up buying this before the steam sale ends once I figure out what other games I plan to buy before the end of the Spring sale. I was wondering is an update coming soon or anything or would it be a good time to play this.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I don't follow this game that close. I did play it briefly and loved what I did play even tho I never finished it. Probably will end up buying this before the steam sale ends once I figure out what other games I plan to buy before the end of the Spring sale. I was wondering is an update coming soon or anything or would it be a good time to play this.
If I remember correctly the dev said there would be an update soon.

Reactions: Dessolos
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes