Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Really an awesome game (cheating route). It's a shame it ends in the best place. :cry: And I'm afraid that if there hasn't been an update for 5 months, that's probably it. But hope dies last. :cool:

Does anyone have a tip for similar games with cheating or sharing routes (not cuckold!!!)
This game should have been one of the classics, but dithering plot changes coupled with the inconsistent pace of consequent releases makes it insupportable.

(5) VN - Ren'Py - Pineapple Express [v0.95] [Dimajio333] | F95zone or anything by Dimajio333 because he finishes his games and updates the current project EVERY month! The artwork isn't stellar but it's passable.

(5) VN - Ren'Py - A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.12.0] [King B] | F95zone depending on the player's choices NTR is avoidable AND HE RELEASES UPDATES EVERY MONTH despite the fact he is a solo developer. The artwork at first was terrible but it's getting better as the dev. hones his skills.

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but give these a try...
Hello redoubt,

Thank you very much for your extensive tips!!!
I've already played most of them, but there are also some that I don't know yet. I'll definitely take a look at them.

btw...if you liked dirty texts, you should check it out
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-4-7-bloody-ink.153245/
One of the best NTR games I've played so far (although there are a few problems with the storyline here and there)

Reactions: redoubt27

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
This game should have been one of the classics, but dithering plot changes coupled with the inconsistent pace of consequent releases makes it insupportable.
Hello big rooster,

thanks for your tips. I already know both games, but I see that there is an update for "A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust".
I'm eagerly awaiting the latest update for Pinapple Express.

By the way... for everyone who likes NTR games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-life-worth-living-ch-5-p1-fitb_games.101627/
Also a good game if you follow the NTR path.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Hello redoubt,

Thank you very much for your extensive tips!!!
I've already played most of them, but there are also some that I don't know yet. I'll definitely take a look at them.

btw...if you liked dirty texts, you should check it out
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-4-7-bloody-ink.153245/
One of the best NTR games I've played so far (although there are a few problems with the storyline here and there)
I may get carried away when people ask for recommendations... :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, I have checked out A Wife's Phone...:ROFLMAO:
I did like the phone concept, but that was about it with that one.
I have no doubt NTR fans wet themselves over that one...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For people here who are subs - has the dev shown the same radio silence as is publicly available? On patreon it shows his last message on Feb 19th - surely he hasn't just falling off the earth since then....

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
He released this same version on Steam, 5 days ago he released a comment on the explanations, but if I can say my opinion, Steam has neutered him on many situations, certainly the situation of seeing the two sisters touching each other etc, were penalizing, and also perhaps his original project was distorted by the Steam rules, so much so that he put the game in early access for 8 euros, therefore, his game, be it this version, or all future updates, has the simple value of 8 euros, plus with the supervision of steam watchdogs, hahaa, such a way as a Creator harmed himself.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Hello everyone and happy belated Valentines Day!

First, I want to let you all know that the update for the love route is coming soon, however, not at the planned late February release. It'll have to sadly wait until March.

I haven't had any issues with progress other than a few blue screens of death that scared me that past 2 days, but all is well now! I honestly just ended up going with my gut and making the update a lot larger. It went from being a decent sized release, to a major release in my eyes as this next release is intended to fully open two main routes in the Love Route. One will be optional, the other will be the typical one. And no, it will not contain NTR or any of the such. Rather, some content not everyone is into... But it had to be a done in my opinion as it is how I always saw my original story unfolding.

As you all know, I have listened to your feedback and began implementing even high quality renders, longer animation loops, more animation angles, and so on. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the new content, I know so many of you are dying to play the love route!

Reactions: drdiver3

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But it's only the end of April, so here's how much his word is worth.
how I see it whenever I see an estimated release date instead of a date unless there is some progress bar to show how much is done for said update. Always add like 3 months very few devs are able to not miss estimated deadlines. This is assuming a game doesn't get dropped by the dev.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The funny thing is, the February date he gave was already a delay. Not sure if he would admit it since he never gave an explicit date prior to that. However, he said whenever the last update came out, that the love update was "almost finished" and would release soon. Which to me, soon in this context would be 1-2 months. So December or January. Then he gives a February release window, delays it to march and then goes silent. I mean... this is NOT a good look whatsoever, this is approaching BD levels of shittery to be honest. (minus the ridiculous excuses)

I know I might sound kind of harsh, but it's better to give no release date at all unless you're 100% sure you can make it. I just hope it's not intentional milking, that would be ever worse.

If you're reading this typist, you need to stop giving promised release dates you can't deliver on, and you need to have some sort of transparency on what's going on. Also, you should pause billing for patreons until the update drops if that hasn't been done already, since your promised update cycle wasn't met.

I know sometimes real life can get in the way of things, and I hope nothing serious happened that is preventing you from releasing your game. However, it's no excuse to not give some sort of update to those who support you, no I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about your patreons/subscribers. It's also not right to keep charging them without delivering promised content.

I hope we hear something soon. Sorry to those that are members/subscribers and are being shafted.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The funny thing is, the February date he gave was already a delay. Not sure if he would admit it since he never gave an explicit date prior to that. However, he said whenever the last update came out, that the love update was "almost finished" and would release soon. Which to me, soon in this context would be 1-2 months. So December or January. Then he gives a February release window, delays it to march and then goes silent. I mean... this is NOT a good look whatsoever, this is approaching BD levels of shittery to be honest. (minus the ridiculous excuses)

I know I might sound kind of harsh, but it's better to give no release date at all unless you're 100% sure you can make it. I just hope it's not intentional milking, that would be ever worse.

If you're reading this typist, you need to stop giving promised release dates you can't deliver on, and you need to have some sort of transparency on what's going on. Also, you should pause billing for patreons until the update drops if that hasn't been done already, since your promised update cycle wasn't met.

I know sometimes real life can get in the way of things, and I hope nothing serious happened that is preventing you from releasing your game. However, it's no excuse to not give some sort of update to those who support you, no I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about your patreons/subscribers. It's also not right to keep charging them without delivering promised content.

I hope we hear something soon. Sorry to those that are members/subscribers and are being shafted.
Yeah I don't get it - to me there's a natural quid pro quo that when one is collecting payment they're working on a project, and vice versa.

Nothing wrong at all with taking breaks, real life gets in the way etc, but usually one would then pause payments....

implication.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SlapE

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Yeah I don't get it - to me there's a natural quid pro quo that when one is collecting payment they're working on a project, and vice versa.

Nothing wrong at all with taking breaks, real life gets in the way etc, but usually then one would then pause payments....

View attachment 3584411
Well, I find some members posts on this subject really funny! Since it seems you two are not regulars to this thread a little explanation. "The Typist" belongs to the type of game devs who does not give even a flying fuck how he comes across when it comes to reliability. He is the dev who, several times, announced an update being practically uploaded as he wrote the message and then ghosting for half a year or more, then suddenly uploading the long overdue update.
What he does now is nothing new for those following this thread at least now and then. I am not even a bit surprised he fell into his old habits again. He might have told us he tries to change this behaviour, but who would believe that? In special since he does itz all over again. I am not worried about BILH, the Typist behaved like this too often now. Someday he pop up again and bring out the update, but when, who knows?

Bye

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
\"The Typist" belongs to the type of game devs how he comes across when it comes to reliability. the Typist behaved like this too often now. Someday he pop up again and bring out the update, but when, who knows?
you should have said "who doesn't give a flying fuck" :cool:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I have a very high bar when it comes to these games and this is top tier imo.
Especially those Zoey scenes in the last update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just went through the walkthrough quickly and it hits a lot of my kinks, but dev is inactive on patreon. Is this game abandoned?? I would be sad if it has.:(
I wouldn't say it's abandoned, just that this dev is not reliable. So this is one of those games where you should forget about until it eventually gets updated again. Definitely not a dev you give money to at this point.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes