Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I like this update... it comes with awesome ntr story line but it is very short-- I will look in thos game more often hoping that there will be fast updates and more characters.. for now there is only Daryl that is a good character but i think that for a real NTR game the dev must add more male characters in order to be one of the bast game...

for now is only a good start I hope to see more soon.

Great Job

Mar 28, 2018
All choices lead eventually to an extreme cuck path. There is no effective story-line in the game, which relies on the fetish content to maintain the players interest. The TAGS are misleading [3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating, Horror, mystery ] because it doesn't even mention the primary - caged submissive cuck - fetish. It seems that the dev never really got it when people complained about the unavoidable NTR content; and he still doesn't seem to get it - seemingly wanting to tell a story in which all choices are ignored and the players are directed to his preferred NTR path. Imho the game is not worth downloading anymore.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know how I should react to the last update... it's too out of my taste but not bad.
I still like the midnight blowing scene the most.

Reactions: John Afk

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Welp, came across a bug in Day 2 : when Claire is masturbating and you have the choice to talk dirty to her ; the choice which you use only yourself as lust fuel is supposed to give +10 Love and -10 Lust but instead gives +10 Love and +10 Lust.

Is there a way to lower the lust with console command ? Not with save editor, only console command ?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The illusion of choice, says ntr is optional but it's really not and if you somehow avoid it then it's over quickly cause there's little to no content. And I find it stupid that Claire is a country girl that wants to take things slowly with her fucking fiance then boom she wants to fuck with a black dude even though "before she didn't find them attractive". Damn at least make the ntr plot sensible like in Rural Homecoming.

D

Deleted member 1559380

Yo, your game is sick. I hope you finish it it's one of my fav for sure.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Can I improve lust as well, while avoiding the NTR route or is it a black/white thing (love=no ntr, lust=ntr)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
NO. Unavoidable.

IIRC....there are 2 girl that have story for now, you can only focus on 1 girl.
Because most of the choice have consequences to both girl(positive to girl A and Negative to girl B)
if you focus on girl A, girl B will be going out with the black dude
if you focus on girl B, girl A will sexually frustated and have somekind of sex with black dude
if you trying to get both you get nothing and girl B hate you while Girl A have nightmare have sex with black dude.

girl A is girlfriend
girl B is mc's best friend

that is from last chapter
But if you focus on one girl only, will there be NTR with the girl in question?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Actually the best interesting story in my opinion is having a interactive game whereby the player gets to choose the MC's path.
  • You wan to fuck yr sister/mum/niece? Incest checked
  • You wan to fuck yr best friend/current gf/ her best friend? cheating checked
  • You want to fuck yr teacher or anyone with a pussy who is semi reluctant? corruption checked
Hold on there what if You being such a horny dog also get repercussions
  • You ignoring your GF/someone who you have fucked may also end up on that girl being stolen by a bad guy. Wait that is typical NTR hate shit. How about a genuine nice guy who actually cares for that girl more than you who is a player?
  • You cheating on your GF with so many other woman may end up getting cheated back on your face? All is fair and square. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
As with all " once upon a time " till " happy ever after " stories

There should be options on
  • Harem ending
  • True love (1 girl) ending
  • Revenge (stealing that gal you got NTR/Cheated but also means you going back to true love)
and of course there should be bad endings as well
NTR NTR NTR NTR NTR

Now that is a worthy game with actual real choices and repercussions.
If you know a game, that has those features, I'll gladly be a patron.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes