Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, that's why I talked about my feelings lol. I don't think these monster blacks are fits for our young and shy Claire's personality... It ruined the game and the story for me... I doubt the Dev thought of this well.
I can't stand the interracial kink, but don't mind if there's a little interracial...I just want some variety. Last game was all black and I was just tired of it in the end.

Reactions: Lunix00

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
THIS IS MY FAN ART. IT'S NOT IN THE GAME.
I DON'T WANT ANY $
I AM A FAN OF
BECAUSE I LOVE HER, IT'S JUST A TRIBUTE TO CLAIRE AND https://f95zone.to/members/thetypist.195944/ FOR HIS/HER GREAT GAME
Just an observation while the Darius model is a Gen3 it's far much better detailed than the "new" gym guys". The black guys, Gen8, textures (especially the face) are somewhat wanting, the white guy textures are a better match to the rest of the cast.
I included the .duf file for any else to use.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
while the Darius model is a Gen3 it's far much better detailed than the "new" gym guys". The black guys, Gen8, textures (especially the face) are somewhat wanting, the white guy textures are a better match to the rest of the cast.
That is quite a correct observation, that several "old" Gen3 models, not just "Darius", are better than a lot of the Gen8/8.1 models of the same types.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
That is quite a correct observation, that several "old" Gen3 models, not just "Darius", are better than a lot of the Gen8/8.1 models of the same types.
I'd agree with this! But, as I was editing in photoshop, I noticed my beta version of daz was busted as hell, producing skin that was totally transparent, and it made everything worse. I tested a few renders with an older version of daz, and the skins looked way better, and weren't effected at all. But, I do agree, darius had such great detail, but he was over-used in so many titles I feel like a fresh face is always good. He's also not the only male character that'll be interactable of course, so hopefully their personalities make up for the skin detail in the future lol

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'd agree with this! But, as I was editing in photoshop, I noticed my beta version of daz was busted as hell, producing skin that was totally transparent, and it made everything worse. I tested a few renders with an older version of daz, and the skins looked way better, and weren't effected at all. But, I do agree, darius had such great detail, but he was over-used in so many titles I feel like a fresh face is always good. He's also not the only male character that'll be interactable of course, so hopefully their personalities make up for the skin detail in the future lol
Hi Typist, how is going next release? really excited to follow the story :)

Reactions: TheTypist

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone have a full save of the gallery/replay scenes in v1.0 of the game?
Doesn't look like we'll get a working gallery/mod so wondering if sharing a completed save would work?

• Love
Reactions: HanktheHunk3

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
CG artists/developers have different objectives and tastes.
I look at the eyes and skin textures first, then the shape. Take the Kingston asset for instance, the skin is ok, much too perfect IMO, and the eyes are dead. I managed to get some texture out of his skin and used another asset for his eyes (Twized or Macro).
I know DAZ is a nightmare to use. I dabble with it and it's maddening fickle. Using it make a whole games worth a content, would be insanely frustrating or downright impossible to do in a timely manner.
My hats off to you for your tenacity!

Last edited:

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
First post of this thread in the spoiler under the big V1.0.
Thanks Bro, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me bro, to explain it, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
v1 was good v2 sucks for me
From what I have read V 1.0 doesn't interest me at all (I'm not even going to try to see what it is like after reading that the love route has NTR). The V 2.0 however has started well (especially by letting me turn off the NTR permanently shortly after starting)

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes