Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
how do you unlock new ntr scenes
Basically, you just have to be supportive of Claire's fantasy's
Always encourage her

And eventually Zoey will ask if if we would prefer if Damien takes her virginity and then tell her she couldn't handle it

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
kindly before downloading yet another same chapter only with a graphic update, can someone kindly tell me if there are scenes and steps forward as a game, or the usual restoration, Thanks.

Oct 9, 2022
Basically, you just have to be supportive of Claire's fantasy's
Always encourage her

And eventually Zoey will ask if if we would prefer if Damien takes her virginity and then tell her she couldn't handle it
I have updated the version, but I can only play clare kiss damien. I don't know why, I would be grateful if you would like to share your saves

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Guys Zoe is from another planet, not only aesthetically but also in terms of love for MC, Claire may also be fascinating, but she is not comparable and she is a real slut, so if the game in the long run lets me transform Claire into a real slut and maintain a serious relationship with Zoe, Fuck Claire, hahhahaha

Oct 9, 2022
There you go
I hope I did it right
The save is from just before the sex scenes in this update
There you go
I hope I did it right
The save is from just before the sex scenes in this update
Brother, I have one more small request, I feel like I missed some of the conversation leading to the ntr route, if you don't bother, could you please share a save from clare at the gym

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Gonna start playing this game so i just start from Because I Love Her v1.0 and then jump to Episode 1 right?

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Great another game that is stretching out episode releases in parts.

Its absolutely not a ploy to stretch out and milk patreons for as much as possible.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes