Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
NTR warning, (And normal renders) some practice renders I've done over time.

2 days ago
1 A selfie used to practice oversized morphs. Used old hair for fun.

I used this one to practice clothing morphs and perspective

This one was strictly to practice wet skin and hair movement

This one was used to practice dress physics, which I used a ton in the coming update.

This one was used to practice color and vibrancy as well as sizeplay (Unrealistic)
This was a character study based on a character someone was claiming to be only theirs lol
So i made her a bbc lover to prove anyone can make a girl with purple-ish hair and a nerd outfit
Practicing muscle and outdoor lighting
I'm ashamed to say... I was just practicing ahego and cum simulation on the tongue lol

This one I was testing a new pixel radius render setting for cleaner renders
Uhh... Cake... That's all
IDK where I was going with this one, I guess I was just thinking Judy should try bbc
Which led to this
Anyways, that's a bunch of my practice renders... Hope you enjoy, If you guys ever have any technical questions, feel free to ask!

Tags

Man, I miss old Claire. Much cuter back then. Can't believe it's been so long since the first version of this game came out.

sNaKeBS

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if and where I can find this version of the game? (This is from TheTypist discord, he posted it in 2019)
Apparently, she is visiting someone in the hospital. I played old versions but not this one 1722901783930.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How is this not abandoned yet? There's been no update for close to a year

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
I think that the signs of the game's abandonment are all there, in practice the only thing missing is certainty, even on Steam the news has been dead for a long time.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This happened to be one of my Fav NTR Games of all times, BUT the Dev Reuied it all with his delays and ghosting us all. The One of the Best Female Models in and NTR Games. Its a shame we do not get to see any update since many months.

Reactions: yellowteeth

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
I think that the signs of the game's abandonment are all there, in practice the only thing missing is certainty, even on Steam the news has been dead for a long time.
While I certainly understand (and share) the frustration of delays ... he's been posting regular dev updates since May, along with a series of teasers the past few days -- the most recent of which was just a few hours ago.

Some skepticism around if/when the awated update will arrive is warranted, sure, but he has not been uncommunicative ... which is a prerequisite for the abandonment label, last I checked.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
While I certainly understand (and share) the frustration of delays ... he's been posting regular dev updates since May, along with a series of teasers the past few days -- the most recent of which was just a few hours ago.

Some skepticism around if/when the awated update will arrive is warranted, sure, but he has not been uncommunicative ... which is a prerequisite for the abandonment label, last I checked.

Sorry, but nothing has been posted here, and not all of us are on discord, so, forgive my skepticism

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes