Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
is there a cheating route? obviously behind the MC's back without his awareness and approval. because the sharing and cucking isn't my cup of tea for an NRT stuff, but the gf acting all bad is hotter. so? is there such an option? or we can only choose between sharing/cucking and love route?
This update has given Claire the choice to cheat behind the MC’s back and it grants an animation as well

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
OK sooooo I must be missing something. What is that cloth thing that Claire pulls out at the end when she and the MC are in the cafe talking about moving? :unsure:
Think back, same shirt from the nightmare. Each girl is wearing it. Like it’s one being changing into multiple persons... but the shirt stays the same on each girl in the nightmare, then, Claire has it in reality because you both had the same nightmare. She woke up first, then woke you up herself to prevent you from seeing more...
It’s in the small details like realizing that’s the same design as the shirt in the nightmare, so it went from being in the dream to working it’s way into the real world. Has a gate to their world been opened in some way? This is up for speculation till you learn more as we progress

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Think back, same shirt from the nightmare. Each girl is wearing it. Like it’s one being changing into multiple persons... but the shirt stays the same on each girl in the nightmare, then, Claire has it in reality because you both had the same nightmare. She woke up first, then woke you up herself to prevent you from seeing more...
It’s in the small details like realizing that’s the same design as the shirt in the nightmare, so it went from being in the dream to working it’s way into the real world. Has a gate to their world been opened in some way? This is up for speculation till you learn more as we progress
AH-HA!!! Nice! Weird nightmare shit AND NTR.....with hopefully lots more Claire cheating... ;) This game is going to kick ass! :cool: (y)

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
TheTypist

Explain to me why there are conversations about Claire having a dude in the shower that I'm supposed to have seen? That did not happen during my playthrough. But we are having a conversation about it after her gloryhole. Started fresh start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist

Explain to me why there are conversations about Claire having a dude in the shower that I'm supposed to have seen? That did not happen during my playthrough. But we are having a conversation about it after her gloryhole. Started fresh start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will have to look into it, since you are on the ntr path the shower scene should have happened in the beginning after the first gym scene. There was a choice to skip it, it’s can likely be that it was skipped on accident... it’s 5am here for me so I’m gonna get some rest but I’ll check this out tomorrow

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I will have to look into it, since you are on the ntr path the shower scene should have happened in the beginning after the first gym scene. There was a choice to skip it, it’s can likely be that it was skipped on accident... it’s 5am here for me so I’m gonna get some rest but I’ll check this out tomorrow
Maybe I chose to not push her in the kitchen after the dream?
BTW. Your LOVE path has really gotten better. I actually empathized with the feeling of the characters this time.

Reactions: TheTypist

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Apparently it’s impossible for a VN/game with a NTR tag to not have the token black dude in it.

Lazy writing.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Hi i discovered this game recently and im looking forward for the next update. Just quick question does mc and Jenny have any sex or nothing yet?

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I dont understand this game anymore. Original idea was great, execution was terrible, then the rework that just didnt fix the main problem of the game which is immersion. It just inst believable at all, prude wife becoming slut in few days, virgin friend who gets jealous of a random girl and blows first guy she met in a second, and now it just jumps between ntr scene to ntr scene. I feel that whatever content will be released it just wont hit the point, to build a good ntr/sharing/swinging game you have to first build the relationship with the characters, to make the player feel attached to them. Im sorry to say it cause renders are good and he can write, but this is just a giant mess of a vn.
Im probably wrong but i still hope that the love route with the sharing/swinging will be better tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Zebra_

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I dont understand this game anymore. Original idea was great, execution was terrible, then the rework that just didnt fix the main problem of the game which is immersion. It just inst believable at all, prude wife becoming slut in few days, virgin friend who gets jealous of a random girl and blows first guy she met in a second, and now it just jumps between ntr scene to ntr scene. I feel that whatever content will be released it just wont hit the point, to build a good ntr/sharing/swinging game you have to first build the relationship with the characters, to make the player feel attached to them. Im sorry to say it cause renders are good and he can write, but this is just a giant mess of a vn.
Im probably wrong but i still hope that the love route with the sharing/swinging will be better tho.
It's honestly the trend in NTR games. Plot development doesn't seem to happen as completely on the NTR route, while the sexual activity tends to be a slower burn on the love route.

The supposed "Totally in love with you and completely innocent" characters quickly change their entire personality to fit the genre. Honestly it's kinda lazy. In all honesty, the NTR should the slower burn with characters who are described like they are. But that's not what that half of the fandom want.

The only thing that irks me about this game is the quick pace. Day 4 and one of the girls is already out of the house? The hell? Where's your plot development at? That either should have been a long time coming in the game, or avoidable to where you could have both girls at the end.

If you are planning on both girls being with one guy on the NTR route, the opposite should be true for the love route. Just saying.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
So from what i read there are 2 path love and ntr/corruption?

Can I do corruption but without ntr?

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
How many chicks can you bang, seeing the swinging tag? Or is it just stuffing sausages down the wife's throat atm?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So this game became better, thats nice and the gf just wow, she is super hot now. I just wished the erotic scenes where alittle bit longer, it feels like they are alittle but skimmed over.
Otherwise great job. Next NTR update in March?

Reactions: bb12308

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad that the game is till broken as fuck. The branches are mixed up. Nothing happend and then she went to the club with the glory hole and she and her firend talk about the shower accident, but that didnt happen. And in her thoughts she has still the default name and not the custom one. And the worst - it makes no sense that the MC is there then bc he had no idea where she is ...

In concept thus could be fun, but when you dont pick the obvious choices everything breaks apart.

Edit: She even mentions the dream when you have the path where you can avoid it. But when you watch it and then dont tell her about it, she still knows about it and talks about it to you. As I said - broken as hell.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh my, just rediscovered this game. Claire is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Now I did my part (admiring the female MC, jerking off) now dev, please do your part, give us more of Claire! Quick! ;)

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
first off love the game, there aren't many games on this site that get me worked up like this one does but i wanted to talk about the dream ending, ive been reading other comments and people talking about the MC had a gun and something about a hospital, did i miss something? or is that a part of the non NTR route.
That scene was removed from the game due to fan backlash, you can still play it in the early versions of the game if u can find one, or in the images folder in the game folder of the game

• Angry
Reactions: Dependable_223
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes