• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Become a Legend

Unofficial Mac Build - Become a Legend [v0.1] [Koneprod]

Developer: Koneprod
Censored: No
Version: 0.1

DOWNLOAD
Mac:
[note: version only partially tested]

• • • • •

enjoy!

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So I know this AI generator and you will be unable to make any sex scene and I also think will be impossible for you to even make 2 different scenes with the same girl! So this will be a big fail I dont know why is allowed as a game here!
Thanks a lot for your thoughtful comment. Do you maybe have something positive to say or some guidance?
Or did you just came here to leave spiteful comment?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Fulham...seriously? Oh well, nobody's perfect. Good luck dev. My support is there simply because calling it football instead of soccer is going to irritate the fuck out of some Yank...and those AI girls look great.

COYS!!!

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Fulham...seriously? Oh well, nobody's perfect. Good luck dev. My support is there simply because calling it football instead of soccer is going to irritate the fuck out of some Yank...and those AI girls look great.

COYS!!!
We have to start small so we can go big

Reactions: Hornyowl

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Not much a fan of AI but god damn, the Lisa Ann lookalike is amazing

Just a little feedback for the dev, change the font and color, really hard to read the way it is now

Reactions: jasko2205
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes