3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Student is at 8 am Library.
Buy the "Alchemist" from Librarian and read it before the "Book thief"
And how to buy the dress for Nicole? (btw. she has two names in the game; Nina and Nicole)
She tells me to go to the store and buy the dress but the store can not be visited. How can I trigger the store?

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
And how to buy the dress for Nicole? (btw. she has two names in the game; Nina and Nicole)
She tells me to go to the store and buy the dress but the store can not be visited. How can I trigger the store?
You need to progress students story to open the clothing store.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
You need to progress students story to open the clothing store.
Okay. But there is the next bug. I have read the thief book a couple of times and the Liberian gives me the Alchemist book.
At home in the living room I can only read the Thief book. How can we read the Alchemist book?

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Okay. But there is the next bug. I have read the thief book a couple of times and the Liberian gives me the Alchemist book.
At home in the living room I can only read the Thief book. How can we read the Alchemist book?
Bedroom 20h Alchemist book

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
As a native USA poster I'm just gonna say it:

It's SOCCER...not football. If you want a more accurate description for those of us checking the summary description :)

Art looks interesting if there is actually enough content to be worth giving a pick of the night play try.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I think I might have messed up somewhere, but the only book I could read was apparently the book thief and that's it. The clothing store doesnt trigger due to not being able to advance on the student's quest. My char just tells her he hasn't read the book she recommended due to lack of time.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022

Unofficial Mac Build - Become a Legend [v0.2] [Koneprod]

Developer: Koneprod
Censored: No
Version: 0.2

DOWNLOAD
Mac:
[note: version only partially tested]

• • • • •

enjoy!

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
I think I might have messed up somewhere,
same here, Monsieur Poirot, but with a slight dissimilarity:
the morning after I read "The Alchemist," I'm called into the office for signing the contract papers with Nicole, and right after the game shuts down to the Main Menu.
perhaps I have to start anew?

cheers, mate.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Bedroom 20h Alchemist book
I think I might have messed up somewhere, but the only book I could read was apparently the book thief and that's it. The clothing store doesnt trigger due to not being able to advance on the student's quest. My char just tells her he hasn't read the book she recommended due to lack of time.
Despite seeing the student about the "Alchemist" book, the value for "bookalchemist" is not being changed from "0" to "1". If you load Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM) by 0x52 it's easy to change the value to "1" and the quest will start as it should (20:00 in the bedroom).

Reactions: jasko2205

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sry lol had to be said, I will stick to the thread topic. Aussie pride;)

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
same here, Monsieur Poirot, but with a slight dissimilarity:
the morning after I read "The Alchemist," I'm called into the office for signing the contract papers with Nicole, and right after the game shuts down to the Main Menu.
perhaps I have to start anew?

cheers, mate.
The problem is you took to long to read a book and you have run ot of time. The perfect scenario should be to buy it first from Librarian. Read it 3 times and then talk to student in the 8H in Library and see her twice at 20H in clothes shop.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes