3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

O J S

Nov 6, 2017
I am looking to implement football chocie scenarios on the pitch after first 30 days. And football should be a big part of this game. Big football fan here :rolleyes:.
Real football or American Rugby?
Football where actual feet are used, or "we can barely speak English and so we'll call it football, even though there's hardly any feet involved"?

O J S

Nov 6, 2017
I recognise AI AOC, AI Nikki Benz, AI ???, AI August Ames or Jennifer White?, AI ???, AI ???, AI Lisa Ann, and AI Emma Hix.
Can anyone tell me who the ones I didn't catch are? Not up to date on my pr0n knowledge.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
It's great to use AI to create the characters, but will it be possible to create the sex scenes too? I hope so! Make a good story, be sure to include different options for all tastes and it will be a success!! :cool: (y)

Reactions: jasko2205

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Load the update, load a save, finish the day, wake up, no choice but to see the owner, version complete, go to main menu. 1 minute of play time.....

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Load the update, load a save, finish the day, wake up, no choice but to see the owner, version complete, go to main menu. 1 minute of play time.....
I wrote in the Changelog that you need to start the game from the beginning. The game is tied to days, and if you've passed 30 days, it will automatically take you to the end of the introduction story. I am sorry for your inconvenience.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I wrote in the Changelog that you need to start the game from the beginning. The game is tied to days, and if you've passed 30 days, it will automatically take you to the end of the introduction story. I am sorry for your inconvenience.
Sorry, my bad. I missed it. Thanks

Reactions: jasko2205

exter

May 29, 2017
I somehow managed to bug the quest with the student. I got the book "The Thief" at some point and after reading it once or twice i talked to the student a couple of times until she wants to talk about "The Alchemist" book, but when i then talk to the librarian, the game just says "You still have to read "The Alchemist"", or something like that. I can't even get that book from her in the first place. I don't know if i have to give the other book back first before getting "The Alchemist", however, after finishing "The Thief" i had no further options with the student or librarian.

I then started a new game and talked with the student a couple of times and got "The Alchemist" from the librarian first. This then let me to continue the students story.

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I somehow managed to bug the quest with the student. I got the book "The Thief" at some point and after reading it once or twice i talked to the student a couple of times until she wants to talk about "The Alchemist" book, but when i then talk to the librarian, the game just says "You still have to read "The Alchemist"", or something like that. I can't even get that book from her in the first place. I don't know if i have to give the other book back first before getting "The Alchemist", however, after finishing "The Thief" i had no further options with the student or librarian.

I then started a new game and talked with the student a couple of times and got "The Alchemist" from the librarian first. This then let me to continue the students story.
You maybe did buy the book "The Alchemist"" but did not read it in first place. Reading Alchemist is in bedroom at 20h and "The BOOK Thief" at living room at 16h.

exter

May 29, 2017
You maybe did buy the book "The Alchemist"" but did not read it in first place. Reading Alchemist is in bedroom at 20h and "The BOOK Thief" at living room at 16h.
Yeah, i tried that but the option was never there. After i started the new game and got the alchemist first, i saw i had to be in the bedroom for it. I loaded the old savegame where i got stuck and checked if i could read something in the bedroom, but the option never showed up.

I just managed to reproduce the bug. So here are the steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jasko2205

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, i tried that but the option was never there. After i started the new game and got the alchemist first, i saw i had to be in the bedroom for it. I loaded the old savegame where i got stuck and checked if i could read something in the bedroom, but the option never showed up.

I just managed to reproduce the bug. So here are the steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I just run trough code now and yes that was only way to get left out of some conent. I am buidling new distribution and will upload it in few minutes.

Reactions: exter
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes