VN Ren'Py Become a Menace [v0.1.1] [drezmain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

chudkif

Oct 5, 2022
Hi, good luck with your game. Will you be able to fuck the stepmom? Can we remove the "step" part of stepmom?
The game has all the source files included, so you can do a search and replace to change every instance of text. There's also a way to do this even if the source files are not included by editing /renpy/text/text.py but you'll need write a few lines of python code.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Kinks are very much avoidable! For example, if I added a furry fetish I'll put a warning first. And then you can back out if you don't like it.

Although there isn't too much to avoid atm. Only the futa scene for now.
Apart from futa, I would also avoid prostitutes.

Reactions: Hoshihimi

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Will do it later today! Just stuck with a 12 hour shift first :/

As of right now, no stepsis. And you can't select the relationship.

Kinks are very much avoidable! For example, if I added a furry fetish I'll put a warning first. And then you can back out if you don't like it.

Although there isn't too much to avoid atm. Only the futa scene for now.
Very interesting game, dev! What about future tags? Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content?

Reactions: privetin13

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecomeAMenace-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Qyead

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
If you've played the game please write a review about the experience of playing it. Would really be helpful! No need for it to be a long essay a few points about what's good or bad will be more than enough.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The game has all the source files included, so you can do a search and replace to change every instance of text. There's also a way to do this even if the source files are not included by editing /renpy/text/text.py but you'll need write a few lines of python code.
Lol it's 2024..

And you can't select the relationship.
.. you just need to get that into the game asap so that you can properly write the texts with placeholders for the relationships from the very beginning. Would be a very tedious task later.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes