Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Since my saves are all old, started when the game didn't have a scene gallery yet, most scenes that should be unlocked by now, were locked. So I made an attempt to unlock all scenes there with the patch I made and is attached here.

However, in the combination with the game files it worked in an unpredictable way, at least for me, that can't be counted as cheating:
It "accidentally" actually fixed the game for old saves, unlocking only the scenes that should have been unlocked and left others locked.
Playing the game further the locked scenes unlocked as they should and when I deleted the persistent save file and started the game from beginning, none of the scenes were unlocked. So it actually can't be used for cheating.

So here it is, you can try it to fix old saves for the scene gallery.

You should back up your persistent save file before using this fix, just in case (game\saves\persistent and %appdata%\RenPy\Rockstar1534960021\persistent).

To apply the fix just extract it into the root folder of the game (where game launcher exe and sh files are), reload/restart the game and load a save file from the furthest point in the game you got.

The scenes it unlocks will stay unlocked from now on (until you delete persistent save files)

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This ''Cheat Points'' is killing me :LOL: About V.0.45 is there any bad thing happen about this?
No, but it is kind of clear what will happen
1) She forgives you, you promise not to do it again
2) She does not forgive you, and joins the rival band and fucks/start a relationship with the guys the mc met at his gig
3) She breaks off with you and starts a relationship with Jade

I think that if cheat points are very high, the 2) will take place. If the cheat points are less, then you get the option between 1) and 3)

arms99

May 11, 2018
2) She does not forgive you, and joins the rival band and fucks/start a relationship with the guys the mc met at his gig

I think that if cheat points are very high, the 2) will take place. If the cheat points are less, then you get the option between 1) and 3)
Although after this update you can be in a relationship with 4 different girls, Lisa, Anna, Selena and Jane either individually or simultaneously. So from next update I assume you can accumulate cheat points for all 4 girls.

I predict if you gather enough cheat points you'll have to take your father up on his offer in order to escape the horde of angry women outside your apartment. :eek:

Last edited:

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018

Option 4. The dev decide for a harem path and they fuck all happily together ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This update was amazing with plenty of content, and I only played the Lisa route where I was faithful to her. Cheating on her is gonna backfire big time so having different is the wise thing to do. In the yacht scene did anyone else get the feeling that Lisa might dump you for Jade if she finds out you've been unfaithful? I could see it happening.

Now to go and bang Selina and her nympho mom.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 232 Votes