RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i forgot something, the only thing in this game that is ugly is the MCs face, he looks like a duck, wtf is that??? i just can't look at him serious when he is banging some hot girl :LOL:

he really is a ugly duck of the game :D

that dude with a guitar was good looking, that doctor who banged Karen was also a hansome man, hell, literally any other male character from this game is OK looking other then MC...

WTF :D
I think you are wrong. He is handsome and unique main character :D Not most handsome one but he has good face. He is not ugly :LOL:

Reactions: _Goldie

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I really liked this update. It had a ton of content. Too bad many other creators aren't able to make such well rounded updates for whatever reason. You had multiple options how to play it, a plenty of choices, ton of sex and spicy situations, tons of great renders (with awesome angles and composition), and the writing was great too.

Only thing I didn't like was a retcon of Selina's story. I don't know really why I didn't like it. If it was changing something that I thought was already established, or the fact, that I wanted MC to end the relationship with her and get serious with Jane, and now I feel bad to have MC leave Selina who clearly has feelings for him. :D I don't know, it could be both. It wasn't bad, but it felt weird.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i forgot something, the only thing in this game that is ugly is the MCs face, he looks like a duck, wtf is that??? i just can't look at him serious when he is banging some hot girl :LOL:

he really is a ugly duck of the game :D

that dude with a guitar was good looking, that doctor who banged Karen was also a hansome man, hell, literally any other male character from this game is OK looking other then MC...

WTF :D
All these women and you notice the MC :p I never saw any doctor either :D I did see Karen through and liked what I saw just hope she doesn't get added to the current list over everlasting beautiful women.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes