Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why is it that this and milfy city might be the only games with such great renders (quality and detail - seeing pores on skin)? Does it take so long to render it so well, thus making other game devs not use it? Genuinely wondering, I know shit about rendering etc.
I think this game has better renders than Milfy City.. They all use the same model in that game, girls with a balcony in the front and a balcony in the back lol... This game has way more varied models and faces...

Speaking of which I think this game rivals DrPinkCake games writing wise... Story is great and realistic while not being pretentious and it has realistic characters from bros to overclingling fathers to caring sisters etc...

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
Wow what a update looks like im going to do two Playthroughs one 100%jane(the best girl) and second lisa. Every single update this game just gets better and better Mr Jet my good man u rock!!! Also i would like to add on the Julia part yea she is a bombshell but the mc dont have to shag her just sit back and marval at her beauty.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the Selina/Rosa thing might have worked if not for the reveal for Selina in this chapter changing everyone's perspective of her (I tried to word that as unspoilerly as possible). But after that fact, it's clear that it never would.

maralol

Jul 8, 2017
For everyone saying no incest in this game, then i don't understand why the dev is teasing with the sis and still cucking all the people with no incest.

If you don't plan on doing incest then stop using family members and teasing with those scenes,its actually ridiculous.
Why would you put the hottest girl as your sister and negate any incest? think about that.

But expect that , everything is great

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
For everyone saying no incest in this game, then i don't understand why the dev is teasing with the sis and still cucking all the people with no incest.

If you don't plan on doing incest then stop using family members and teasing with those scenes,its actually ridiculous.

The cucking is intentional. It's MrJet saying: Here look at this super hot sister. Here she is naked in the tub. This is as close as you're ever going to get.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see that one working if Jet builds up on what was shown when the MC first started working at the nightclub.

Might take a bit more build now as that was some time ago. It did look like the Anna/Cathrine thing was going to go somewhere then it switched to just Anna. If played right it could go okay, I think anyway.

I do agree with Jane and Nicole. I can see it working as a one off scene or brief thing but not sure about a full relationship.

Why would you put the hottest girl as your sister and negate any incest? think about that.

The dev said no incest, the show was intentional.

What some of us find hilarious is even after being told it's never gonna happen some people can't let it go.

It's starting to look incredibly desperate.

You're only being cucked if you can't accept what it is and move on, that's all on you nobody else.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017

Dev is just securing his future, if anything goes bad and patreons go down he will always have the ''Julia card''. o_O

Nov 27, 2017
Now, I don't know what kind of dicks the creator has seen, but I'm pretty sure that the balls are in a single sack and not in separate sacks. Plus, the width of the dick doesn't increase the close it is to the head. All dicks have pretty much the same thickness throughout its length. It just looks really odd. :ROFLMAO:

Also, the hand job animation is really awkward. I mean, is Lisa looking at the MCs stomach with a stiff head, while moving her head and I have no idea what Lisa is doing with her left hand. It just looks and feels really awkward, because later I can see quite clearly that it's one ball sack, but it's like out sack is like clingfilm instead of being an airy bag. XD

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I did notice Julia did look a little hurt when she found out you're fucking her friend. It's only a matter of time now. :sneaky:
But in the meantime my mc is going full man slut mode.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just as well I have no interest in the sister and have better options available :p but it's sad that this great game is going to be overshadowed by all this talk of Julia it's just fine the way it.

Nov 27, 2017
Just as well I have no interest in the sister and have better options available :p but it's sad that this great game is going to be overshadowed by all this talk of Julia it's just fine the way it.
Heresy! You must want Julia as well! ;)

However, I'd like to see the MC hit a threesome soon! And I just found out that our female guitarist starts kissing Lisa if you aren't in a relationship with her. I mean, I'm starting to like her too, but due to how little interaction we have with her, it's hard to life her more than just some side character right now.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes