HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well, I have finished the update.. Woow !! :love: :love:

Probably the best update of all to date. I see a significant improvement in the renders, they are getting better and better.. sexier than Mr. Jet had been doing. The animations have also improved a lot. The plot gets interesting for our MC. Many important decisions to make in this update that can affect very importantly way in the future of the game.

I really liked the Maid !! Sexy!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jena.. Hot as Hell!! :love::love:

Rosa climbs positions on my list (and I think everyone's!) :love::love:

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Qleaf could you please upload your walkthrough?

Btw, MrJet can you tell us in which part of the story are we? Around 50%?
Well, that's a tough question. But when I started this game, I was planning to make about 12-13 updates. I don't want to drag out the story, but I don't want to make the story rash either. So if nothing changes, I will stick to my original plan.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, that's a tough question. But when I started this game, I was planning to make about 12-13 updates. I don't want to drag out the story, but I don't want to make the story rash either. So if nothing changes, I will stick to my original plan.
Then I have to say your plan here is very feasible. All those ending routes you mentioned won't be forced at all with your great writing.

Btw, I'm just waiting for the beggining of August to become a patron. I don't want to be charged today just to be charged again in a week. :)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Then I have to say your plan here is very feasible. All those ending routes you mentioned won't be forced at all with your great writing.

Btw, I'm just waiting for the beggining of August to become a patron. I don't want to be charged today just to be charged again in a week. :)
I want to make it clear that when I wrote about these "Couples," I didn't mean a constant relationship. At least not in all of these couples. Perhaps in some cases it will be just a one-off action that will have some consequences (maybe big, maybe not). So yes, if I spend my time correctly, I think I can fit the game in 12 maybe even 14 updates.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
WOW !! another great update, I just want to thank you for all your hardwork you put into this game MrJet. I really like your work and the game is fantastic, the characters,designs,musics...everything is a top notch, just listening to the main menu music soundtrack makes me feel so much in bliss, it's so soothing. This game is one of the very best I've played for a while, keep up the good work man(y). Hoping for more of the same in the future please :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes