Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heresy! You must want Julia as well! ;)

However, I'd like to see the MC hit a threesome soon! And I just found out that our female guitarist starts kissing Lisa if you aren't in a relationship with her. I mean, I'm starting to like her too, but due to how little interaction we have with her, it's hard to life her more than just some side character right now.
She is a side character. She may get some scenes in the future but there are only really 4 main girls the rest are either plot devices or side characters.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

maralol

Jul 8, 2017
I can see that one working if Jet builds up on what was shown when the MC first started working at the nightclub.

Might take a bit more build now as that was some time ago. It did look like the Anna/Cathrine thing was going to go somewhere then it switched to just Anna. If played right it could go okay, I think anyway.

I do agree with Jane and Nicole. I can see it working as a one off scene or brief thing but not sure about a full relationship.

The dev said no incest, the show was intentional.

What some of us find hilarious is even after being told it's never gonna happen some people can't let it go.

It's starting to look incredibly desperate.

You're only being cucked if you can't accept what it is and move on, that's all on you nobody else.
I love this game , its just my opinion , i can move on don't worry.

There are plenty other incest games that don't cuck us like this ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think that anything is being overshadowed.. You exaggerate. :rolleyes:
Worthy of its own meme ;)
Heresy! You must want Julia as well! ;)

However, I'd like to see the MC hit a threesome soon! And I just found out that our female guitarist starts kissing Lisa if you aren't in a relationship with her. I mean, I'm starting to like her too, but due to how little interaction we have with her, it's hard to life her more than just some side character right now.
That avatar does not lie Lisa is all I need for me Julia is just some eye candy look but don't touch. Jade is still a bit of a mystery girl but I'm glad we got her to open up a little more, and with Lisa being curious I think we will see a threesome in the near future.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there a fix for the error?

At the beach when you want to say something encouraging.

:( - is it just because I use a 0.4 save? or can I fix it with a fresh start?

Because it seems to be some kind of adding points and I guess that would fuck up my run when I just ignore it :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day08.rpy", line 103, in script
    $ RPjd += 1
  File "game/day08.rpy", line 103, in <module>
    $ RPjd += 1
NameError: name 'RPjd' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day08.rpy", line 103, in script
    $ RPjd += 1
  File "...\BecomeARockStar-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "...\BecomeARockStar-0.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/day08.rpy", line 103, in <module>
    $ RPjd += 1
NameError: name 'RPjd' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
 {size=20}0.45
Tue Jul 23 17:43:16 2019

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Now, I don't know what kind of dicks the creator has seen, but I'm pretty sure that the balls are in a single sack and not in separate sacks. Plus, the width of the dick doesn't increase the close it is to the head. All dicks have pretty much the same thickness throughout its length. It just looks really odd. :ROFLMAO:

Also, the hand job animation is really awkward. I mean, is Lisa looking at the MCs stomach with a stiff head, while moving her head and I have no idea what Lisa is doing with her left hand. It just looks and feels really awkward. XD
Do better one ...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Now, I don't know what kind of dicks the creator has seen, but I'm pretty sure that the balls are in a single sack and not in separate sacks. Plus, the width of the dick doesn't increase the close it is to the head. All dicks have pretty much the same thickness throughout its length. It just looks really odd. :ROFLMAO:
Well, i just checked my nutsack and i can say you're right. :eek:

Reactions: _Goldie

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I can't find scene with Julia...:)))cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Oh, don't be sad.

No lewd scenes with little ol Julia in this game, besides the bathtub that shows her naked.

Check if there are fanart threads or something like that for this game, they may have something for you.

If not, then Julia will probably end up fucking someone anyway, but not the MC.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Poor Selena was not expecting that sudden twist.

Will it be alright to have both Selena and Rosa's route in the same playthrough or am I gonna have to split saves?

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes