Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Consequences will be a future thing. I think it's a case of letting the MC dig his own grave for a while if he's in multiple relationships.

Remember that a lot of us have multiple saves and aren't trying to have them all at once so that's not an issue for all of us.
Well, I don't see Julia as the type of person that would let MC dig his own grave, if anything she's a bit like their father, with a more caring approach of course. I just expected some sort of acknowledgement, you don't even gain cheating points during their conversation.
It's a non issue for me too since I use console commands, no need for multiple saves! :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I don't see Julia as the type of person that would let MC dig his own grave, if anything she's a bit like their father, with a more caring approach of course. I just expected some sort of acknowledgement, you don't even gain cheating points during their conversation.
It's a non issue for me too since I use console commands, no need for multiple saves! :sneaky:
I meant the dev is letting the MC dig his own grave. Need some set up for the consequences or they don't have any impact.

Let people cheat, build up those points and then hit them.

They know it's coming so they can't complain.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Okay, I think I already know the answer to this but I wanted to know what you guys would do. If you were forced to choose would you -
(y) - Have a romantic relationship with Selina only
:love: - Have a sexual relationship with Rosa (while possibly doing so with other girls as well)
:ROFLMAO: - Romance Selina while having her mother as your mistress (you don't care that you are a giant douchebag)

I don't know if this post goes against site rules. Moderator can delete it if does.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, I think I already know the answer to this but I wanted to know what you guys would do. If you were forced to choose would you -
:love: - Have a sexual relationship with Rosa (while possibly doing so with other girls as well)
:unsure: - Try to have a serious relationship with Rosa only
:ROFLMAO: - Romance Selina while having her mother as your mistress (you don't care that you are a giant douchebag)

I don't know if this post goes against site rules. Moderator can delete it if does.
Second option because i still don't like Selina. :rolleyes:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
:unsure: - Try to have a serious relationship with Rosa only

You cannot have anything serious with Rosa.
Selina, Lisa and Jane are the only girls you can have a serious relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Although there is also a possibility to get "paired" endings (according to the dev), where you can have a relationship with a pair of similar girl groups, i.e Selina and Rosa, Lisa and Jade or Jane and Emma
Hmm... I wonder if that would mean cheating on one of the girls. Lisa and Jade could go along, but Selina and her Mom?! She already showed how jealous she felt. And she doesn't seem to be as wild as everyone presumed her to be, so I think she'll be weirded out just like anyone else, by the idea of sharing her BF with her mom...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
At first I was a little cautious with this game in case I was going to have stupid drama or Jacob was going to have more renders than the other girls :cautious: but for now it looks amazing :love: I really liked Selina's story (y) the sex scene in the park is one of the best I've seen in :p Jane and Lisa are very different but my favorites , and in the future I'd like to see a little bit more of Emma ? prettiest girl for me in the game :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, the game and the characters are so well written (and designed) that I find it more difficult to cheat on any of them rather to play the different women separately. But I have to admit, it is almost self inflicted harm to ignore some of them (how do you say no to Jane?? except knowing that if you don't you would be a douche to her??, same with Selina, Anna, Lisa, ..., Jade, Julia, Nicole, Rosa, Emma?, <insert name here> ...).
Should be an option: renounce to it all and become a monk
New option at the start to tell the dad you'll take the damn job just keep all the women away.

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes