Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Consequences will be a future thing. I think it's a case of letting the MC dig his own grave for a while if he's in multiple relationships.

Remember that a lot of us have multiple saves and aren't trying to have them all at once so that's not an issue for all of us.
I did not like the conversation between the father and Julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Of course Julia will be mad if you break Jane's heart, its her best friend and she is being a wingsister putting them together, she is like the father in her determination but she is not manipulative like he is, but if you mess it up with Jane she will certainly take Jane's side

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep that is why she confronted you..

Having Big sis helping me and watching over me is a huge boon and plus i get to spend more time with them both since jane is sis best friend. so fun times ahead. So this part is going to be one of those fun endings.

I hope this continues to grow even more especially since we are now starting to become real Rock stars..

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course Julia will turn. Jane is her best friend and business partner. If the MC fucks Jane around and cheats on her then I can certainly see Julia coming down on her brother like the hammer of god. Might be a good idea not to cheat on her best friend.

I will also point out that this is why so many of us have multiple saves and don't cheat on the girls.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Everyone saying how nice the render of this game and city of broken dreamer, Both are really good but not like the Milfiest, That's the best render..........Anyone disagree check out the game.
Already checked out the game and definitely disagreed. City of Broken Dreamer is simply at least a level above every other game here. Not that Milfiest is bad, but it's not even close.

how to get a successful date with jane
As per MrJet's answer: "At the start of the update, you must have at least 8 reputation points with her. In the dialogues on a date, you should choose next: I want our relationship to move forward > Focus on the food > To a lovely evening. "

The part about being same like father refers more about them liking to be in control of everyone and know everything. "In control" doesn't mean the same for both of them. Dad would like to enforce his will to others to be in control (e.g.: no negotiation, just get what he wants), while Julia's is more that she doesn't like things to go out of plan (e.g.: there's room for negotiation because she already considered the possibility of something might go wrong).

Your worry about Jane is more relevant only for "If you tell Julia you're serious about Jane, but then you cheated on her". So basically only say you're serious about Jane if you're actually serious about Jane.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The update was Jane/10. (y)
It sure is. :love:

Btw i really like the realism this game has to offer, with the part where you help other people and they still go out of their own way to help you back without you even asking them for it .

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just a reminder to everyone: If you haven't already, hit "like" on this first post in this thread. With less than 100 more votes, this game will move up to front page of "Most Popular - All Time" on this site. More eyes on the game means more Patrons for MrJet and better stuff down the road.

With the quality of Jet's work so far, it's very much deserved imo.
I wish i could endorse it more then 1 time :love: After the first release i already endorsed it. But this game is getting better and better after each update.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished playing a harem path with the new ep. I did Lisa only early this morn. before work! I love this frigg'n game!! BTW did anyone notice pill bottle on MC's Fathers desk? Side effects... Republicanism and Black Plague.. Was LMFAO for a half hour when I first seen that!!! Don't know why but I found it hilarious!!! Great game!!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes