Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Okay, I think I already know the answer to this but I wanted to know what you guys would do. If you were forced to choose would you -
(y) - Have a romantic relationship with Selina only
:love: - Have a sexual relationship with Rosa (while possibly doing so with other girls as well)
:ROFLMAO: - Romance Selina while having her mother as your mistress (you don't care that you are a giant douchebag)

I don't know if this post goes against site rules. Moderator can delete it if does.
See... my mind and heart says the first option but another part of me pulls me to the second option. I really like all the girls in the story so far (even Emma!) so its kinda agonizing doing a playthrough whatever my choices are...

#firstworldproblems

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm impressed, this game has a lot of potential. Renders are flawless, sex scenes have animations and the story feels somewhat original.
I wish the dev all the best, he clearly knows what he is doing, this intro had the right amount of content and was interesting.
This was my first impression from not even a year ago and today after the release of v0.45 I can honestly say that MrJet has exceeded my expectations ... like tenfold.
This being his first game makes it even more extraordinary, I have a hard time finding something to criticize, that's just how good every update and the game as a whole is.
Seriously people, if you haven't tried it yet give this game a chance, it'll likely blow your mind.

Hats off to you MrJet, you're definitely in the very top tier of adult VN producers right now ... whatever you're doing keep at it please.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am glad i took Mytez advice and made a save for each girl, man... i am glad that we can finally have a serious relationship with the other girls and i wonder how each couple plot will intertwine with the main plot (the band),i can't even express how grateful i am with Jane plot in this update :love: , Selina backstory was huge for her character development and made me like her even more, MC+ Lisa first time was totally worth the wait, is Jade a DJ too ? she truly knows how to work those fingers....,MrJet post about these little pairs with the couples let me insanely curious :unsure: , especially because of Nicole.., anyways it was a great update the best one in my opinion, and all the couple options are great its impossible for me to pick a favorite right now,my advice is play all the paths ,they are all great

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I predict if you gather enough cheat points you'll have to take your father up on his offer in order to escape the horde of angry women outside
Now that's something to look forward to lol ... imagine all those sexy babes waiting for the MC with forks and torches giving a "300" spartan movie scream to make Leonidas himself proud :LOL::ROFLMAO: Somehow shit will hit the fan with those girls that are girlfriend/waifu material (Jane/Lisa/Selina/Ana hell even Emma or sis Julia will get jelly and take the motherfucker for herself) when they'll find out about each other and our boy will have a lot to explain ... let's hope none of them will turn full osama bin laden on his rockstar ass.

But kudos to the dev for making this piece of art ... you the MAN @Mr.Jet brother, keep up the good work !!

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Okay, I think I already know the answer to this but I wanted to know what you guys would do. If you were forced to choose would you -
(y) - Have a romantic relationship with Selina only
:love: - Have a sexual relationship with Rosa (while possibly doing so with other girls as well)
:ROFLMAO: - Romance Selina while having her mother as your mistress (you don't care that you are a giant douchebag)

I don't know if this post goes against site rules. Moderator can delete it if does.
If this was real life, I would 100% go with romancing Selina only, you would be crazy IRL to take the chance of fucking up your relationship with such a perfect girl. Out of all the games I have played, she comes pretty close to being the perfect love interest in appearance and personality. I'll definitely have a Selina only save, but I will do #3 as well.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Everyone saying how nice the render of this game and city of broken dreamer, Both are really good but not like the Milfiest, That's the best render..........Anyone disagree check out the game.

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes