TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I want to make it clear that when I wrote about these "Couples," I didn't mean a constant relationship. At least not in all of these couples. Perhaps in some cases it will be just a one-off action that will have some consequences (maybe big, maybe not). So yes, if I spend my time correctly, I think I can fit the game in 12 maybe even 14 updates.
Pregnancy when? :sneaky:

Reactions: _Goldie

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Trasher2018 I have an idea. reinstall the game and download a persint with all the content. I think there is a save in the thread. Maybe you can continue from one of them.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Played the new version today, still think Lisa is best girl, after this update Selina became my third favorite and i liked that we saw more of Jane and Rosa, i wanted to ask, was there any sex scene with Jane in this update? Because if there was, i missed it

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Oh man, what an update. For a slow reader like me it's solid hour and some and I didn't even see the "mayor" scenes in this update given it's mostly focused on Lisa while I decided at the begining I'm not going for her (with her it seemed to much a serious relationship, not something I'm interested in). It was still a good update I really enjoyed it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Played the new version today, still think Lisa is best girl, after this update Selina became my third favorite and i liked that we saw more of Jane and Rosa, i wanted to ask, was there any sex scene with Jane in this update? Because if there was, i missed it
Yeah at the very end there is a sex scene with Jane

• Wow
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes