Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Great game, great story, great update. Lots of beautiful women & with the relationships getting more serious it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. With Selina, Anna, Lisa all getting or already serious & juggling more on the side it's gonna be crazy when the house of cards comes tumbling down. Making several saves for the multiple pathways to see if I can get a taste of everything.

Glad that there are a few outstanding games linked here - so much junk. Appreciate the effort that devs go to design, produce & release a game but so few are worth playing.

If you read the walkthrough, it indicates that there are hidden cheat points that accumulate if you are dating Lisa but having others on the side. Lisa is the main girlfriend (if you chose that path on day 3), but things have hotted up in this update with Anna & Selina. Unsustainable & the dev obviously has plans if you are a serial cheater but it's fun while it lasts. The dev makes it very easy to stray with the opportunities on offer & even the walkthrough mod pushes you into other relationships as the "optimal" path.

Looking forward to the next update ...

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
I would not be surprised at all if this game reaches the same level of popularity as Milfy City and Summertime Saga.

It hasn't even been out for a year yet and it's already really picking up steam. Each update has consistently been satisfying, which is very much appreciated.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Also to mention - wouldn't mind to see more of the maid, she looked kinda nice. :rolleyes:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OMGoodness! What a game! What a game! What a game!

Selina came out swinging and with this episode we got to see her back story, and what a back story it was. Gave me chills.

Then there's Lisa - little, little, Lisa. Turns out we'll have more fun with her in the future. Have to, she's in my band. Will she share me with her friend, Jade?

And what can we say? Jane. Plain Jane? Hell no! She rocks! She has it all. Intelligence, looks, I mean COME ON! She's smokin' hot!

But alas, Jane is having a relationship with a fucking dork and that's why I, in good conscience, cannot go on. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I really liked that background addition Jet put about Selina, it was a good way to explain why she was so foward with MC at the beginning of the story (which was something I really found pretty weird, but now it all makes sense)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and arms99
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes