NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hope the next update will focus on Jade. By the look of it, we may have threesome with Lisa and Jade in future and its fucking hot.
Can you have relationship with Jade in current version yet? Any other choice that I missed?
screenshot0058.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont
Nov 27, 2017
I would not be surprised at all if this game reaches the same level of popularity as Milfy City and Summertime Saga.

It hasn't even been out for a year yet and it's already really picking up steam. Each update has consistently been satisfying, which is very much appreciated.
It's not just that it's been consistently satisfying in one or two paths that the MC takes. It's been consistently satisfying no matter what path the MC takes!

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Jacob should be the main MC.
-Jacob found Lisa as the new lead vocalist.
-Jacob found Jadr as Lead G.
-Jacob Got a Gig for the Band.

meanwhile(MC)
-Dates
-Flirt
-Father issue
-Dates
-Take advantage the situation
-sex
Jacob is just Deus ex Machina. Don't know if it's right termin. In Russia, this is called the "grand piano in the bushes." He do things which that the author is too lazy to explain.
Where did Liza come from? Jacob found her!
Where did Jade come from? Jacob found her!
How did the band get to the concert? Jacob!
He can't be MC. He is a function.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
If you're asking if there's a way to make it a threesome no. It goes differently if you're not in a relationship with her but still no.
No, i know, there is no way to make it into a threesome (hope only yet;) )I meant, if MC is in relation with Lisa.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
next update focused at working at the bar ? (and a bit on the women there)
Because they said to take a week off from the band.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I want more Julia sexy scenes (not actual sex scene since this isn't an incest game).
It's not just that it's been consistently satisfying in one or two paths that the MC takes. It's been consistently satisfying no matter what path the MC takes!
Here's one idea I think would be very cool about the different paths, though might not be the best way to invest development time. At the moment, all the paths are separated (e.g.: Lisa and Jade, Anna and Catherine, etc). What I want is for those paths to collide some more with the band as the central point.

For example:
1. If you date Jane, then she'd go watch the band's performance with Julia, and MC would introduce Jane as his girlfriend to the rest of the band. Then maybe the company can sponsor the band or something.
2. If you date Selina and somehow make Selina to be in good relationship with Rosa, maybe Rosa can paint the band together for their album cover.
3. If you date Anna, maybe the band can have a drink at the bar, introduced to Anna/Catherine, and maybe even perform there too.

It doesn't have to be super complicated, but I think it'd be cool to see all these characters come together.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I want more Julia sexy scenes (not actual sex scene since this isn't an incest game).

Here's one idea I think would be very cool about the different paths, though might not be the best way to invest development time. At the moment, all the paths are separated (e.g.: Lisa and Jade, Anna and Catherine, etc). What I want is for those paths to collide some more with the band as the central point.

For example:
1. If you date Jane, then she'd go watch the band's performance with Julia, and MC would introduce Jane as his girlfriend to the rest of the band. Then maybe the company can sponsor the band or something.
2. If you date Selina and somehow make Selina to be in good relationship with Rosa, maybe Rosa can paint the band together for their album cover.
3. If you date Anna, maybe the band can have a drink at the bar, introduced to Anna/Catherine, and maybe even perform there too.

It doesn't have to be super complicated, but I think it'd be cool to see all these characters come together.
Those scenarios might be places where the 'Cheat Points' come in. :oops:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Zero919

May 2, 2017
it was a big update...;) I am just in love with every girl in this game they are all beautiful. :love:
Oh Rosa waiting for more of her in future updates :sneaky:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
Selina needed a little sister and who does not like Rosa will help us in this)))

Reactions: Mytez and HHUUKK

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Damn.What an update.I like all the girls and it gets harder and harder to cheat on them.Especially Selina.She confessed to me and then i hooked up with her mother.NoNoNo. I can't do this anymore.I will propably pick one girl once we reach an ending point.The harem path will break someone's heart pretty soon.

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes