Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
joke
  • n.
    Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
  • n.
    A mischievous trick; a prank.
  • n.
    Something that is of ludicrously poor quality.
Considering I responded to your comment with a reference the multiverse, I think you can safely assume that I had, in fact, identified that it was a joke.

Jan 11, 2018
This game never ceases to amaze me! I loved Lisa's scenes(lovely girl), Selina's revelation was incredible because it added a new layer for the character, I liked the character Julia too, she is a strong and supportive woman, good romance with Jane and finally Jacob had his moment too, I liked. Great job as always Dev.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The more I play the more I realize how hard it's choosing one. The art is why I got into the game for, but, as I play ,I realize you can't catch emm all:cry:.
Personally I'm torn between the redheaded devils and Jane.:unsure: I wonder if Mr Jet a has a thing for red heads:unsure: this is the first game where I'm see 3 redheaded beauties.

Last edited:

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
If you are enjoying Rockstar, then Melody is just as good and definitely worth playing. But you get bounced if you try to go all in with the harem on Melody (except for a 3some with her best friend). I'm sure the dev's deliberately tempt you with stunning ladies apart from the main love interest, but it all adds to the replayability anyway. Although few games can match the labyrinth of pathways in good girl gone bad.

Reactions: Namco15

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Hey there, just wanted to chime in with an observation. I chose not to continue looking at Selina that first morning, so she never caught me "bird-watching" (*coughs*). Yet that evening when it happens again she behaves as though she had and the game treats it as though she had. Moreover, by this most recent update it turns out her catching you that morning is a vital piece of her backstory, yet in this version of events she is talking like a crazy person because, again, she never caught me looking at her. Also my MC has apparently been incepted, since he too "remembers" being caught when he definitely was not (I went and checked to be absolutely certain). Simple fix: remove this early decision from the game, so everyone keeps watching and gets caught. More complicated fix: tweak the story to account for the No-Lookers (seems like a lot of unnecessary work, but if you want to write more story variations you won't catch me complaining). Also, on the subject of Selina, there are frequent instances of her name switching between "Selina" and "Selena" (hopefully this too is an easy fix). And as an aside, great work with this character! I didn't care much about her right up until hearing her story, which totally turned her around in my eyes. Job well done there!

Something else worth mentioning: it's great to be allowed the freedom to look out for the MC with more hardline decisions. I absolutely made sure Nichole got the boot (sorry not sorry, bitch) and was just as fine with throwing the broke ex out after her one night on the couch (it would have been nice to never let her in in the first place, but I understood that it might be tough for the MC to do this since it didn't seem like their breakup was a bloodbath). I hope it continues to be an option to play ruthlessly and reap the benefits/suffer the consequences of emulating the MC's old man in an alternative field. I also hope I never have to make an it's-you-or-me decision regarding Jacob, because for once I actually feel friendly towards an MC's friend and would regret having to throw him to the wolves (this is really rare, major kudos to the dev). Minor gripe though: please no more side-trips following Jacob's sexploits - I never doubted ma boi's ability to seal the deal, seeing proof just seemed like a waste of time.

Overall, this is a pretty cool game. The renders are top quality and the characters are well-developed (or will be with future updates, I feel safe in assuming). Thanks for your efforts, Mr Jet! I like the "building a legacy" aspect of the story (the band is putting in real work and making real progress - fun to watch). Good luck going forward!

P.S. Did anyone else get the Jade x Lisa (no MC) hottub scene? I thought the game telegraphed this relationship quite well and was only surprise by when I caught them, not that I finally had. I didn't pursue either of them for the sake of the band (and because I was kind of afraid Jade was a guy by her facial features [especially after her ex-bandmates said we had no idea who she really was]). I'm asking because I was curious to know if Jade is a lesbian or bi - I'm still iffy on her and her wallpaper personality, tbh, so I don't want to commit to a playthrough in pursuit of her if it's a no-go from the get-go. Also since Lisa seems determined to canoodle a co-worker whether the MC is involved or not, all I can say is she better not break up with anyone and sink the band with the fallout! :mad: I can already see the "You're tearing us apart, Lisa!" joke looming in the future, and I for one will not tolerate being made to crack up when the MC and Jacob's dreams are going down in flames!

Reactions: Eldar
Jun 26, 2019
Jacob should be the main MC.
-Jacob found Lisa as the new lead vocalist.
-Jacob found Jadr as Lead G.
-Jacob Got a Gig for the Band.

meanwhile(MC)
-Dates
-Flirt
-Father issue
-Dates
-Take advantage the situation
-sex

i give more credit jacob.. reminds of Liam(AL) from other game.

The Game is Great, But there are few predictable moments.
*Julia found out about Jane and his brother, the next scene will be Selina almost you know that there will be a killer move(Asking to have a serious RL or Fling), when emma sunddenly appeared on his apartment(you sense father strategy).

BARS was great i enjoy played different scene..

hope next update there will be a long version like this.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes