McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Damn.What an update.I like all the girls and it gets harder and harder to cheat on them.Especially Selina.She confessed to me and then i hooked up with her mother.NoNoNo. I can't do this anymore.I will propably pick one girl once we reach an ending point.The harem path will break someone's heart pretty soon.
Yeah I did the scene just to unlock it in the scene gallery. Then I went back to a save from when she called inviting MC over and selected 'Give it up' instead because, as you rightly said, NoNoNo.

Reactions: Namco15

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is the jade and lisa scene only available when you turn down lisa or did I miss something?
If you are talking about the scene where the MC walks in on them making out in the hot tub, you are correct. However, you can get a similar scene even if you are on the Lisa path. You just have to select the right choices.

Reactions: Namco15

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Oh my god Rosa's ex-husband, why.

I feel bad for Rosa though, first it was Selina showing up and now this, honestly the next meetup with her is gonna be something else, getting blocked twice, she's gonna be all over us.

So far I am quite enjoying this story, though I do think I'm gonna go with Selina for the actual playthrough, I already liked her anyway, her story just added to it a bit really, kinda worked in our favour though that her best friend fucked her over like that, even if it terrible for Selina.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Guide updated to v0.45:
You can find it at this POST
And also on my .
Enjoy!

PS: the guide has been fully revamped and thus I recommend you to start a new game, also the game is getting more and more complex and thus I tried my best to keep it as simple and reader-friendly as I can.

PSS: This might be the last time I update the guide, I might change my mind later, but just giving you guys a heads up.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Those scenarios might be places where the 'Cheat Points' come in. :oops:
I didn't mean them to interact for sex-related scenes. Just a normal interaction to show that the girlfriend (non-Lisa) exists to the band. So MC's personal/love life interacts with his work life too. No need "Cheat Points".

sj97531

Jun 12, 2018
So I just downloaded the updated version of the game, but this is what shows up when I exported it. The first 3 folders have nothing in them when I open them. Idk what I’m supposed to do. I still have he previous version though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't mean them to interact for sex-related scenes. Just a normal interaction to show that the girlfriend (non-Lisa) exists to the band. So MC's personal/love life interacts with his work life too. No need "Cheat Points".
I understand, but when you put the people you are cheating with, with the people you are cheating on... People talk, which could be bad news for our unfaithful MC.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes