Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Julia is one of our girls, even if she isn't a sexual option. People have been lusting over her as soon as she showed up, then she goes and bangs Jacob? That'll start WW3.

Not worried about that though, Julia wouldn't be interested in someone like Jacob. She is way more serious than that....but maybe Jade is a good match for her :p if she doesn't get with Lisa. MC/Lisa and Jade/Julia can go on double-dates :)

No way, Jade & Julia is horrible match.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Jacob is a cool dood and in that fight he earned a few points but not enough bro-points to ever considering him in the Tier: "Ship him to me sister "

Also to have Jade join a 3some with you and Lisa,will probably requires that Lisa bring the idea,otherwise its highly unlikely to happen ..but hoo boy if that happens!

Reactions: HHUUKK

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone else see a possible relationship between Julia and Nicole or a simply affaire?
Only if you are not on Jane's path i guess, if you saw Mr Jet post, in Jane path you will have the chance to get Nicole, but the question is how? cheat on Jane with her?, a 3some with Jane and her? she did look at MC with different eyes in this update so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HHUUKK

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Jacob is a cool dood and in that fight he earned a few points but not enough bro-points to ever considering him in the Tier: "Ship him to me sister "

Also to have Jade join a 3some with you and Lisa,will probably requires that Lisa bring the idea,otherwise its highly unlikely to happen ..but hoo boy if that happens!

That's too obvious. I think they should all get drunk one night after a concert and Jacob & MC both have sex with Jade.

Nov 27, 2017
Jacob is just Deus ex Machina. Don't know if it's right termin. In Russia, this is called the "grand piano in the bushes." He do things which that the author is too lazy to explain.
Where did Liza come from? Jacob found her!
Where did Jade come from? Jacob found her!
How did the band get to the concert? Jacob!
He can't be MC. He is a function.
Also, how in the hell did Jacob get the threesome before our very own MC, who has several hot women literally launching themselves onto his big sweaty pole at every opportunity?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Fuck Jacob he already fucked 2 girls after that band ending mc only got a boat scene and forced favor to hated brother. At the start of the next day Jacob made everyone wait for him..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wih this guy, I'd rather Julia not get anything but naked conversations if the alternative is seeing her dicked by Jacob...

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacob, he is a total bro, but that only goes so far... It's like with Liam I loved that man with all my heart in every path of that game except the one where he ended up with Rena...

I despise watching ugly dudes fuck above their weight class... The Asian sisters were in Jacobs range, Julia isn't ! That simple

Jul 21, 2019
Several of the VN renpy games i download have no audio. The menu shows audio volume options though. Other similar games the audio works great, others its very spotty, (works for some scenes not others). Is this normal?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm wih this guy, I'd rather Julia not get anything but naked conversations if the alternative is seeing her dicked by Jacob...

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacob, he is a total bro, but that only goes so far... It's like with Liam I loved that man with all my heart in every path of that game except the one where he ended up with Rena...

I despise watching ugly dudes fuck above their weight class... The Asian sisters were in Jacobs range, Julia isn't ! That simple
Also if Julia watches over mc then mc should watch over Julia too. (y)

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

I don't really want to see Jacob bang MC's sister although I've seen things play out like that before where a guy gets with a woman that's way out of his league. I just don't want to see MC & Julia now that they've been introduced as sister/brother. If that can't happen, I was thinking that maybe MC and Jacob could have a falling out if he found out he hooked up with his sister.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes