BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Yet again a female that is not a Li is the better option for some think I've heard that somewhere before :rolleyes: but linking her with Jacob is just damn disrespectful to the Julia character who even brought this up?
It was a random idea from a few pages ago ,someone wondered if we can go full lannister with Julia and then another asked about a Jacob-Julia i think

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I suspect the Dev has a mean streak .
creating the sister an showing her naked , BUT NO INCEST.
And everytime some poor bugger mentions her he has his fun ."Another sucker fell for it ".
he could make it in a drinking game . Cheers!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I made a successful Cheating Bad run for the first time after rebooting my pc... Oh my god I can't choose which one should I go for! I'll make a save for every girl there. I might even go for Marcus, someone stop this madnessssssssss

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
My eyes bleed...
Seriously... Will you also complain (well, at this point it's more like a temper tantrum complete with whine and cheeZe) that Gerald won't have sex with Cirilla in the upcoming Netflix car crash?

Since release of 0.45 this topic has degenerated into "Me!", "Me!", "Me!", "I want!", "I want!", "I want!"...
I wouldn't even hold it against Mr Jet if he "kills off" Julia or even stopps development entirely because of this.

You're so ungrateful...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I saw this on the recently updated list a few days ago, and had never heard of it before. At first glance, I was about to pass, because the MC's model kinda looked like a shifty, weasely little fucker with duck lips and a weak chin. (Wasnt in the mood for another pussy MC storyline)

But i gave the summary a read, and then I was like, meh, let's give it a try, looks like it at least has some content, right?

Well, im very glad i didnt pass on it, because other than objections to MC's face, wow, this has quite a lot of meaty content with multiple possible LI's, good renders overall, and really good animations in most of the scenes.

Really, my only disappointment with the game (up to this point) is that Jade doesnt appear to have any direct relationship possibilities. But, maybe future installments will open something, beyond joining in with Lisa.

And while i say 'disappointment', that is only because the others have been mostly enjoyable, and Im just greedy and want her too. :p

Also, if I understand correctly, for a first time developer, the quality and quantity of the content puts this easily up there with some of my favorite VN's!

Good job, so far! Keep it up!

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
God fucking damnit.... why Mr Jet... why do you have to make me feel bad for Selina ? I was surprisingly happy treating her like a fucking hole in the wall... now I feel bad for her... making the decision to keep fucking her pretty difficult...

One one hand she is still bottom tier to me... with every single other girl being more attractive to me than her... yes even Catherine !! On the other hand HOT SEXY Karen cucked her hardcore with that doctor...the tipping factor I guess is Rosa who I always found sexy... if her scene is steamy that might be GG for Selina's path...

Also lol noticed a bunch of people suddenly becoming Rosa fans in this last update.... despite talking smack about me for the past two updates saying "Rosa aint crap, her meh daughter is better, your just a fool"... well *sticks tongue* eat crow punks !! LOL.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Reading you, guys, i just want Julia's relationships would remain behind the screen. Jacob? Lesbian? Seriously? To hell with that! Julia deserves a decent man, which i didn't see in this game yet. So i prefer to focus on MC's personal life, not his sister.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
One one hand she is still bottom tier to me... with every single other girl being more attractive to me than her... yes even Catherine !!
You shut your whore mouth.

Also lol noticed a bunch of people suddenly becoming Rosa fans in this last update.... despite talking smack about me for the past two updates saying "Rosa aint crap, her meh daughter is better, your just a fool"... well *sticks tongue* eat crow punks !! LOL.
Rosa still ain't crap, wouldn't touch the slutty old fake tits ginger Michael Jackson lookalike with yours, her daughter is way better, you're just a fool...

...but to each their own. If you want the clapped out older model fire in. I'm sure many have before so you wouldn't be alone. :giggle:

Reactions: Blayo and arms99

laliandra

May 2, 2019
this update was spectacular, hats off to Mr Jet. animations were fantastic, Lisa looks gorgeous and she's starting to open up more, i like her a lot.

problem is now i just want to replace MC with Jade. no seriously, her and Lisa are the cutest thing ever :love: i don't think i can continue my Lisa path save anymore. i refuse, it just feels wrong suddenly. this band is definitely how Veruca Salt should've gone :sneaky:

the MC can have the sexy secretary nicole, i bet the father doesn't mind sharing :devilish:

my only "complaint" is what the hell happened to MC's cock? :ROFLMAO: he used to have a regular dick with huge balls and now has a huge dick with really tiny balls. is this a trend that will continue in future updates? do we have to worry about him? :unsure:

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Since release of 0.45 this topic has degenerated into "Me!", "Me!", "Me!", "I want!", "I want!", "I want!"...
I wouldn't even hold it against Mr Jet if he "kills off" Julia or even stopps development entirely because of this.

You're so ungrateful...
If the fans mentioning what they wanted is being considered as ungrateful, and enough for you to stop development entirely, I'm super glad you aren't a dev.

Fans will come with the good and the bad. Mentioning what they want is not necessarily a bad thing or being ungrateful.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes