Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I understand, but when you put the people you are cheating with, with the people you are cheating on... People talk, which could be bad news for our unfaithful MC.
That's why I mentioned the dating part. So basically it's for individual paths, not for the "bang everyone" path. No need cheating points because MC isn't cheating in those individual paths.

Now that you mentioned it though, it could also be a good "bad ending" kind of thing if you cheated on the girls. Your band having their biggest performance ever, and all the girls came to watch without telling you. Once the performance is over, they all came backstage and be like "who the fuck are these hoes?". They beat you up, and then Jacob had a tensome with everyone because he's the best bro.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Never was much of a Jade fan... but this image is quickly winning me over... that pose, those clothes, just perfect...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also lol remember when people thought her big secret was going to end up being she was a tranny ? or at least have a dick ? LOL

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also lol remember when people thought her big secret was going to end up being she was a tranny ? or at least have a dick ? LOL
That aged well :LOL: I was never convinced of that myself just glad we got to see her opening up a bit more however even after that she is still a bit of a mystery. :unsure:

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
Right, I agree
that's the problem, Julia should not be the sister. She could have been one of the girls that work at the bar. Then the MC could of had a chance with her. I'm just saying you used the wrong model as the sister. Only other girl as hot is Jane.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
After this update : Lisa and Selina are always my fav but Jade Wow ( my love for rock girls helped me)... Rosa simply perfect...She is now one of the few milfs that I like ( I'm more into young girls 18+ obviously) and Jane I liked the romantic dinner... Now I understand because my friend Mytez loves her :whistle:.... ( now I have a save for only Rosa :sneaky:)

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
that's the problem, Julia should not be the sister. She could have been one of the girls that work at the bar. Then the MC could of had a chance with her. I'm just saying you used the wrong model as the sister. Only other girl as hot is Jane.

Maybe it's just preference. I agreed with Mormont. There are plenty of beautiful models Selena, Lisa, Jane, Rosa, Emma, Anna, the two mysterious women who entered the bar he works at etc. I do not want MC to bang his sister in this game. Jacob can bang the sister.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Fuck Jacob he already fucked 2 girls after that band ending mc only got a boat scene and forced favor to hated brother. At the start of the next day Jacob made everyone wait for him..
btw

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Maybe it's just preference. I agreed with Mormont. There are plenty of beautiful models Selena, Lisa, Jane, Rosa, Emma, Anna, the two mysterious women who entered the bar he works at etc. I do not want MC to bang his sister in this game. Jacob can bang the sister.

Jacob can stick to banging random unimportant side-girls. Before this update, he has banged more girls than MC has probably.

The only Julia stuff I would want is lesbian stuff with maybe Jane or Jade (they seemed to like each other when they first met)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Jacob can stick to banging random unimportant side-girls. Before this update, he has banged more girls than MC has probably.

The only Julia stuff I would want is lesbian stuff with maybe Jane or Jade (they seemed to like each other when they first met)
No way in hell I'm letting a guy that looks like that get inside my sister. Fuck no, he might be a bro, but Julia can aim way way way higher than him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fuck Jacob he already fucked 2 girls after that band ending mc only got boat scene and forced favor to hated brother. He made everyone wait for him..
btw
As long as he ain't fucking any of our girls he can do whatever he likes, as someone said earlier it's thanks to him that we have Lisa and Jade

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As long as he ain't fucking any of our girls he can do whatever he likes, as someone said earlier it's thanks to him that we have Lisa and Jade
Julia is one of our girls, even if she isn't a sexual option. People have been lusting over her as soon as she showed up, then she goes and bangs Jacob? That'll start WW3.

Not worried about that though, Julia wouldn't be interested in someone like Jacob. She is way more serious than that....but maybe Jade is a good match for her :p if she doesn't get with Lisa. MC/Lisa and Jade/Julia can go on double-dates :)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Jacob might be cool buddy and all ,but i won't give silk to a pig.... Julia deserves waaaay better than that edit : especially after helping MC with Jane in Jane's path, she helps you get her beautiful and classy friend, i want only the good stuff for sis, not an ugly weird guy, let jacob fuck the groupies is more than enough

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well, as Jacob fuck Julia in a silly night it will be a bad beat to the MC.
Not to mention the ending of this rock band.. :whistle: In silly revenge mc cheats on jane and makes sis and jane end in major fight and destroys her company,sounds like a bad ending mc stays with Selena and rosa for 3some

• Haha
Reactions: HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes