ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I like how the fact that the dad is possibly dying got like 5 posts worth of attention.
Well, the dad should be present more often, but then this is still AVN where our MC fuck hot girls, so he would take time from other events that include the ladies.

This is kinda the problem, because so far the dad seems like that typical TV or movie villain that gets a moment of screen time for only a moment every now and then and at the end he just shows up, gets killed(here he will just simply die of ilness i can guess) by the main good guy and noone even cares.

Eventually i would prefer to turn him into a rockstar aswell and have some fun, fucking girls with MC and Jacob, smoking cigars and listening to some Led Zeppelin - This scenario would be more interesting for me. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: laliandra

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
W.A.L.L. O.F. T.E.X.T.
First off, I'am probably the only one who actually read your post, most here won't. (n)

You're partially right... In my opinion, Mr Jet trys to create a..."whole story", 3 acts, hero's journey and all that shit - just like a novel. You can see what I mean on Page 155 where he also denied "full harem" (in spoilers).

In writing terms: "He dosn't write to market".
True, you can make a shitton of money "making" a incest/cuck story *cough* #DualFamily *cough* but at the end it's Mr Jets story and he can do with it as he pleases.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I like how the fact that the dad is possibly dying got like 5 posts worth of attention.
i think Mr Jet is on the right path regarding his character. before he seemed like the archetypal villain but with this new twist i can see how he can gain some simpathy and somewhat justify his actions.

my guess is he has some sort of cancer and has recently found out he doesn't have much time. he freaks out because he sees his son is wasting his time and doesn't want to carry on his legacy in business, he has very little time to fix this so he approaches it with some extreme methods.

granted, he's still a shitty dad but what you gonna do? some people just have very low emotional intelligence.

that said, if he was in fact abusing Nicole then he's irredeemable in my eyes. but i'm not so sure as everyone else appears to be about the nature of their relationship. i can see Nicole being very submissive with her partners and it's not out of the realm of possibilities that she liked the dad. she already told us how much she respected/admired him and if you tell her she'll owe you a favor there's this scene which suggests she likes men in control.

so i'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to Mr Jet because i think he can pull another Selina on us.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Finally finished playing with each character...every girl has it own uniqueness and different personality which make the relationship more rewarding... I think I take it back for what I said yesterday, cause Rosa really crazy and hot with that kind of look and personality... Mytez Mormont
As for the relationship I prefer either jane or lisa... That's all

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally finished playing with each character...every girl has it own uniqueness and different personality which make the relationship more rewarding... I think I take it back for what I said yesterday, cause Rosa really crazy and hot with that kind of look and personality... Mytez Mormont
A milf in heat and oh boy is she going to jump our bones silly the next time she gets the MC all alone, also a good choice in relationships there the best two in the game ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
my guess is he has some sort of cancer and has recently found out he doesn't have much time. he freaks out because he sees his son is wasting his time and doesn't want to carry on his legacy in business, he has very little time to fix this so he approaches it with some extreme methods.

granted, he's still a shitty dad but what you gonna do? some people just have very low emotional intelligence.
That would explain the father's actions. It would not justify them at all.

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
This game has become one of my favorite games. There is a lot of chatter about sister not being a LI but I actually like that she isn't (at least so far). The whole setting with the band and all is refreshing to me. There are tons of games where you can romance/corrupt the sister, this doesn't have to be one of those.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
P.P.S. maybe there should be a disclaimer on the main post saying in big bold letters "NO INCEST CONTENT EVER!!! stop spamming" that way it is made pretty clear instead of some obscure comment somewhere.... just a thought.
I think, with this being an adult site, that the dev expected people being told no incest to handle it like adults.

The reason those of us that keep reminding people no incest get annoyed is because it's like dealing with that annoying child that gets told no and starts stomping their feet.

There are a few people here who's comments i've read that I really don't think are old enough or mature enough to be here. I'm not saying that mockingly either, some people come across so badly I really do feel like i'm scolding a child at times.

Not you BTW but some people in this thread.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
jane or lisa also plus mc sister going help him with jane witch is a plus as mc is sure to mess up on his own with her lol

Last edited:

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
Quick question regarding starting the game up.

First time playing this game. I downloaded it. I get the following folders:
BecomeARockstar.exe (folder is empty)
BecomeARockstar.py (folder is empty)
BecomeARockstar.sh (folder is empty)
game (folder has a bunch of files)
lib ( folder has a bunch of files)
renpy ( folder has a bunch of files)

Any insight?

Thank you

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think, with this being an adult site, that the dev expected people being told no incest to handle it like adults.

The reason those of us that keep reminding people no incest get annoyed is because it's like dealing with that annoying child that gets told no and starts stomping their feet.

There are a few people here who's comments i've read that I really don't think are old enough or mature enough to be here. I'm not saying that mockingly either, some people come across so badly I really do feel like i'm scolding a child at times.

Not you BTW but some people in this thread.
Yeah i get the exact same feeling. Developer already showed more than once how he is making this game with a heavy focus on the relationships between the characters not just the protagonist "hunting down" a girl route and that John and Julia just love eah other like brother and sister. Yet we see some people crying over and over how they want incest.:rolleyes:

Rosa >>>>>>>>> Selina/Sage.
Still think i am going to choose Selina but not going to lie, Rosa is a temptress. :love:

=================
By the way, i mentioned the father before. Being sick is not a excuse for trying to sabotage his son choices just because he is a control freak. He should learn from Julia, even if she is also a control freak (daddy's words) Julia isn't trying to stop her brother from doing what he likes.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still think i am going to choose Selina but not going to lie, Rosa is a temptress. :love:
I had Selina as my main save with Jane second then Anna and then Lisa. I thought to myself nothing could possibly make me deviate from those saves.

Then Rosa happened.

I had to make an extra save to see what will happen.

By the way, i mentioned the father before. Being sick is not a excuse for trying to sabotage his son choices just because he is a control freak. He should learn from Julia, even if she is also a control freak (daddy's words) Julia isn't trying to stop her brother from doing what he likes.
The way I see it, Julia likes to stay in control of the situation or at least know what is going on so she can plan for any outcome while the dad likes to control people.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes