dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Only been following this for a few days now. I know this just updated only a few days ago, so while Im not trying to ask when is the next update, because duh... but what has been the general update period for past updates?

A month? 2-3? Completely random?

Reactions: Canto Forte

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Only been following this for a few days now. I know this just updated only a few days ago, so while Im not trying to ask when is the next update, because duh... but what has been the general update period for past updates?

Usually every 2 months. So sometime in September will be the next release probably.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

Depends, 2 months, maybe 3.. This was a the biggest update I believe. Last update was around May 12th. Mr. Jet is fast but effective.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First off, I'am probably the only one who actually read your post, most here won't. (n)

You're partially right... In my opinion, Mr Jet trys to create a..."whole story", 3 acts, hero's journey and all that shit - just like a novel. You can see what I mean on Page 155 where he also denied "full harem" (in spoilers).

In writing terms: "He dosn't write to market".
True, you can make a shitton of money "making" a incest/cuck story *cough* #DualFamily *cough* but at the end it's Mr Jets story and he can do with it as he pleases.
Writing wise I agree with the "no full harem." because the characters he established just wouldn't go along with it, a few maybe but all of them... nah. And I am more talking about how story should be done for the sake of story and not to annoy any particular group (am by no means saying or implying Mr Jets is or has done this, just it seems a person or two want this so that certain people are pissed off (ignoring the fact this would piss a lot more people off than they realise < in regards to those who want this not Mr Jetts)).

Mr Jet will write what he will, and I will keep checking on this gem because up to this point (meaning this update) I have liked the writing and personally like the Julia bathtub tease, obv I want more with the character but not if it isn't with MC cause man don't like cuckholding.... unless I be the one cucking XD *alpha dance into wall brofisting my face with the ground*.

At the end though I don't play to see my vision of the story play out, I am here to live a story written by someone else, with choices that change the events but don't dictate them, if there be no content with julia there be no content with julia (I know I am restating this a lot but it is to try and avoid people thinking I am complaining and asking for that when I am not) although if there are scenes of julia with another guy I just hope it is optoutable man plays to see what I as the selfinsert character does not someone else :p although funnily enough though the bestfren scenes I didn't mind (although you don't really care for those female characters so makes sense).

Hope you enjoyed *WALL OF TEXT* v2 just my raw thoughts.

I think, with this being an adult site, that the dev expected people being told no incest to handle it like adults.

The reason those of us that keep reminding people no incest get annoyed is because it's like dealing with that annoying child that gets told no and starts stomping their feet.

There are a few people here who's comments i've read that I really don't think are old enough or mature enough to be here. I'm not saying that mockingly either, some people come across so badly I really do feel like i'm scolding a child at times.

Not you BTW but some people in this thread.
I was thinking more for people who don't know that there will never be incest and come here to ask (which at a certain point some people lump them in with those who bitch and moan), while they should just do a search, it would be more convenient and less clutter in the thread.... although this is a f95zone thread so clutter and lots of comments is unavoidable.

Thydragoncome

Oct 10, 2017
The game is fun and I respect the dev choice of not adding incest but he also chose to render Julia as the best girl so I'm conflicted.

Reactions: Blayo

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
hmmm ... the girl i've been waiting for for maybe 3 or 4 months (from her last appearence) is still missing ... second update in row without Anna (and also in older updates there wasn't a lot of content with her (story progress content)) when every other main girl had content ... so I'm sorry, but for me, no Anna, no Funna ... other girls are quite good, but I don't too much care about them ... so I'm sorry, but I probably cancel my pledge till next update with Anna ...

Last words, I'm not saying, that this update was bad, it was great, but not for me ...

Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes