Finain

Sep 5, 2018
Tbf, Julia looks better than any character in this game not named Jane. Seeing I WANT TO FUCK JULIA REEE every time I open this thread is pretty annoying tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Isn't Julia just a teaser since she won't be in sex scenes. I thought dev of this game made it clear but if i am mistaken then yeah she is one of the top girls.
I personally support the theory that she is a lesbian (or bi-sexual) and that we will see a lewd scene with her at some point, hence why I consider her a dark horse.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
The dev knew what he was doing .
Everyone on this site knows , show a sister (and nude ) and the hordes come screaming for incest.
It doesn't matter about what people are posting as long they are posting .
but I did suggest he could make a drinking game out of it , bad idea if he did he is a rambling alcoholic by now.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Dunno why but when I get to the Anna sex scene on day 4 the game starts using a lot of CPU and physical memory to the point that it crashes. now my system may be 7 years old but it ain't that bad. Specs are :

Processor : Intel Core i7 2630QM
RAM : 8 GB
Graphic Card : AMD Radeon 6770m 2GB DDR5

P.S. : I am using the walkthrough cheat mod by scrappy

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Dunno why but when I get to the Anna sex scene on day 4 the game starts using a lot of CPU and physical memory to the point that it crashes. now my system may be 7 years old but it ain't that bad. Specs are :

Processor : Intel Core i7 2630QM
RAM : 8 GB
Graphic Card : AMD Radeon 6770m 2GB DDR5

P.S. : I am using the walkthrough cheat mod by scrappy
Can't imagine why a simple animation would be affected by this, but change your vsync settings on your card. That's my guess.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Can't imagine why a simple animation would be affected by this, but change your vsync settings on your card. That's my guess.
Tried out your suggestion but sadly the same result. Game still crashes at that scene. I tried the game without the mod but still no change. Sad really. I liked the girls in this game.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Tried out your suggestion but sadly the same result. Game still crashes at that scene. I tried the game without the mod but still no change. Sad really. I liked the girls in this game.
Alright, help me help you. What's the last line of dialog before the crash? You can probably find it faster than I can.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Alright, help me help you. What's the last line of dialog before the crash? You can probably find it faster than I can.
There is no dialog involved actually. It happens during the day 4 sex scene with Anna. The game starts slowing down when the MC has her against the wall and then when you let her go on top, that is when the crash happens.

Edit : I tried skipping the cutscene by refusing Anna's offer (although I feel dead inside XD) and the game is working fine after that. All the rest of the scenes are working fine. It seems that particular scene or sequence of animations is the culprit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte
Dec 29, 2018
I don't understand this bizarre obsession with Julia. Her fanboys have become so annoying with their demands for her to spontaneously fuck her little brother that I almost wish that the developer would go back and remove all of Julia's fanservice scenes just to get them to shut the hell up. Those scenes of her changing and bathing were awkward and added nothing of value to the story, so they shouldn't have been in there to begin with.

Now we have people begging for Julia to fuck pretty much anyone, without any thought to how that would affect the story. They want her to throw herself at Jacob, as if she were a random groupie. They want her to fuck Jane, which would completely change their entire relationship, as well as Jane's relationship with the main character, and Jane's sexuality. It's ridiculous. Any time spent creating more Julia fanservice is just time that could've been better spent on developing one of the five established relationship paths in the game. The game will be better off if it doesn't try to pander to a crowd that will very clearly never be satisfied.

As for the update itself, I have to say that it was quite nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes