McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Lisa+Jade path it's bound to happen no doubt about that as Lisa was curious about what other girls would think of her. The Lisa only path it will probably be optional.
Seems more likely to me it'd be an option on the Lisa path but no chance on other routes. I mean if J+L are together and neither of them are fucking the MC why would it happen? Y'know other than the fact he's a lucky bastard.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems more likely to me it'd be an option on the Lisa path but no chance on other routes. I mean if J+L are together and neither of them are fucking the MC why would it happen? Y'know other than the fact he's a lucky bastard.
I'm not so sure I think Lisa is very curious and would want it if she was with Jade, she, however, might take a bit of convincing

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Lisa+Jade path it's bound to happen no doubt about that as Lisa was curious about what other girls would think of her. The Lisa only path it will probably be optional.
you mean optional as in "were you paying attention to the text"? because why would anyone pick "no" otherwise :sneaky:

i'm with you though, Lisa+Jade path seems very likely. Lisa may be curious and Jade doesn't strike me as the insecure type. and i can't think of another candidate other than MC. i feel kinda bad for Jacob tho being left aside :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mormont

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jade is clearly way more into Lisa than she is MC (who can blame her) but I think a Jade/Lisa/MC 3-way will only happen on the Lisa path, if you want it. Mr.Jet said he plans to link the main-girls to their receptive side-girl, so it doesn't make sense to get that 3-way if you aren't on Lisa's path.

I kind of expect her to watch Lisa/MC bang, and get caught. Which will lead to an awkward conversation and then eventually, a 3-way. Or Lisa and Jade start messing around, and then Lisa asks MC if he will be ok with the 3 of them doing stuff together when MC catches them.

The more interesting thing will be how does Nicole and Jane work? Mr. Jet said the two of them are also linked, as are Anna and Catherine (the boss lady) and Selina and Rosa.

Also, since we can officially start relationships with Selina and Jane, do they get cheat points now? Or is that still a Lisa only thing? And I wonder how that will impact Lisa-Jade 3-way stuff.

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
In the bad games that rely on that garbage instead of using actual character development.
I know. Just to be clear i don't want that shit here and if there was a sarcasm font i would've used it.

The more interesting thing will be how does Nicole and Jane work? Mr. Jet said the two of them are also linked, as are Anna and Catherine (the boss lady) and Selina and Rosa.
Not sure linked means threesome every time just maybe that their stories are linked. Anna and Catherine could work (if we ever see them again) i don't see S+R working and N+J haven't really had a scene together yet.

Reactions: Mytez

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018

Also, since we can officially start relationships with Selina and Jane, do they get cheat points now? Or is that still a Lisa only thing? And I wonder how that will impact Lisa-Jade 3-way stuff.
He said he might, quote: "If it makes sense". All of what Mr Jet said untill now, I don't think that that was his original plan and also that he didn't expected for the support characters to "blow up" that much... I mean my Top 3 in BARS:

1. Jade
2. Nicole
3. Selina

*starts dodging incoming fire*

laliandra

May 2, 2019
He said he might, quote: "If it makes sense". All of what Mr Jet said untill now, I don't think that that was his original plan and also that he didn't expected for the support characters to "blow up" that much... I mean my Top 3 in BARS:

1. Jade
2. Nicole
3. Selina

*starts dodging incoming fire*
put Lisa over Serena :p and in no particular order that's my top 3. but i always fall for the side characters :cautious:

Reactions: Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He said he might, quote: "If it makes sense". All of what Mr Jet said untill now, I don't think that that was his original plan and also that he didn't expected for the support characters to "blow up" that much... [...]
Well they are working together if John convinced Jane to give Nicole a chance at his sister company. The working conection to build up a friendship and maybe more is already there. :p

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes