Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Have a Question Does the game needs to be completely downloaded again for it can be updated ?
Unless somebody makes an update only package (that currently doesn't exist for BAR) you'll need to download the whole game to play the latest version.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 357454

Nicole stayed in the office a little longer than usual.
Wonder which choices are required for John doing oral on her. Working wirh father or Jane? If later friendship path or "you owe me" path? :unsure:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Wonder which choices are required for John doing oral on her. Working wirh father or Jane? If later friendship path or "you owe me" path? :unsure:
First beg Mr Jet to include the image in the game... :D :D then, play the card "You owe it to me" :sneaky:

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
The bar manager and the owner have they been dropped ? It has been so long since I last saw them in game. Can't even remember their names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The bar manager and the owner have they been dropped ? It has been so long since I last saw them in game. Can't even remember their names.
Anna is the manager and Catherine is the owner and I'm pretty sure we will see them again at some point this is the problem with having so many great ladies in one game other good ones get overlooked.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
When I think of the sound of the band, I think of Skillet mixed with Paramore. Anyone else?
Well until a minute ago I thought a skillet was like a frying pan but but ribbed (for her pleasure) soooo... No.
Can't say I've ever thought that.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes