Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My god... I hate getting notifications from this thread... I come here all excited hoping to read comments discussing the game civilly and instead its 10/80 posts begging for Julia incest content AND 30 out of the remaining 70 posts whining about those asking for said content...

Its such a minuscule number of people that you could easily ignore them and keep the thread on track... instead I have to read the wall of text posts from people complaining about them, which is MUCH more annoying, and sometimes overtly aggressive in tone, and yet the mods dont delete their posts to clean up the thread... smh...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Complaining about the complaining? :unsure:

(I dont care either way. If she is, great. If she's not, okay as well)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

News about the progress
Hey everyone!
Not so long ago the new version was released, and, judging by your feedback, a little longer development went well for the game. Also, according to your feedback, I thought you liked the update. Believe me, I'm very pleased to know that.
While I was resting for a few days after the release of 0.45, I thought about how I could optimize the development process in order to spend my time as efficiently as possible. I won't go into details, but in the end I had to change my usual schedule. I don't know if this will make the result better, but time will tell.
As for the work on 0.5, it is in full swing. Now I am at the stage of rendering images and at the moment it is ready about 50 of them. As for the content of the new update. I usually try to balance the "screen time" for each character, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes it happens because of lack of time, sometimes because of my inexperience. So this time, I'll try to make time for each character. Maybe some of them will appear for a very short time, but they will.
I also wanted to share with you the news that I finally decided to buy a second 2080ti (I currently have 2080ti and 1080). Even though it's not such a big increase in performance, my work on the animations will be a little faster, and therefore the number of animations will increase a little (at least I hope so).
Well, I guess that's all. Thank you all for your support and have a good day

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

News about the progress
Hey everyone!
Not so long ago the new version was released, and, judging by your feedback, a little longer development went well for the game. Also, according to your feedback, I thought you liked the update. Believe me, I'm very pleased to know that.
While I was resting for a few days after the release of 0.45, I thought about how I could optimize the development process in order to spend my time as efficiently as possible. I won't go into details, but in the end I had to change my usual schedule. I don't know if this will make the result better, but time will tell.
As for the work on 0.5, it is in full swing. Now I am at the stage of rendering images and at the moment it is ready about 50 of them. As for the content of the new update. I usually try to balance the "screen time" for each character, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes it happens because of lack of time, sometimes because of my inexperience. So this time, I'll try to make time for each character. Maybe some of them will appear for a very short time, but they will.
I also wanted to share with you the news that I finally decided to buy a second 2080ti (I currently have 2080ti and 1080). Even though it's not such a big increase in performance, my work on the animations will be a little faster, and therefore the number of animations will increase a little (at least I hope so).
Well, I guess that's all. Thank you all for your support and have a good day

Wonder if Selina's mother will also try something in the next update.:sneaky::sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'd be surprised if she didn't the longer she has to wait for the MC the more she is going to want us however it could also have repercussions with Selina.
I get the feeling Selina is probably aware of her mother's sexual habits. I doubt her visiting Rosa when John was there was a coincidence. :unsure:

Reactions: Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She ask me the question but i am not her boyfriend yet, maybe that is why she was blueballing mc at every turn. Rosa was aware what Selena was doing. But the part where the husband showed up i would have wanted for him to enter the room while mc was fucking Rosa right in front of him. :love: :devilish:

That would have been a epic ending.

• Wow
Reactions: MrJet and Eula25

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Almost certain Selina's fucked the MC more than anyone else has. Not sure if there's a term for that but if there is it's definitely not blueballing.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Selina isn't your girlfriend, but when she asks you about it she needs you to say yes. Feelings don't develop as soon as you say "yes" to a relationship, it's obvious that Selina saw MC as way more than a guy she wants to have sex with, so it's natural that she would get jealous/paranoid about another woman, her mother, making a move on him.

Reactions: Ceesko and Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe that was it i did not say yes. i chose the other option. I was trying to not commit to any girls yet on this save game. So whenever a choice came to commit i did not commit to 1 girl yet. This was just an experimental savegame..

I have several saves 1 for Lisa, 1 for Selena and 1 for Jane etc..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She ask me the question but i am not her boyfriend yet, maybe that is why she was blueballing mc at every turn. Rosa was aware what Selena was doing. But the part where the husband showed up i would have wanted for him to enter the room while mc was fucking Rosa right in front of him. :love: :devilish:

That would have been a epic ending.
What? Selina never did any of that. In fact she was the first to try and have sex with John.

Rosa made sure to close the door for fear of another visit of her daughter. So i doubt her ex will have be able to do that.
====================

I did ask Selina for some time to think on her proposal but i will end up accepting it. Between the four main girls she and Jane are my favorites love interest.

Reactions: UncleVT and Mytez

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes