c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
When the gallery was added not all of the scenes were opened for me even though I had them all. Don't really feel like playing from the start again, any way to "unlock em all"?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Every time I find myself inside this game I go to scene gallery and choose Lisa parts only, there so many good girls in this game, yet I pick Lisa only. Why?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I prefer Lisa and Jade together, they seem like a nice couple. Plus i really like Selina.
In my opinion maybe it's possible in the future update..as the dev once said that you can end up with only one girl or plus with side character... Lisa and jade in the same band also in previous update we have known about jade sexual orientation... They're friends and no incest so it is possible in the future...

Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
what afraid me the most is he might want to Lisa leaves the band !!! pls Mr jet don't do it

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Why would he want Lisa to leave the band? We know nothing about him and the answer to that request would obviously be a no.
Of course not but you forgot about mc dad and all his doing to get his son back so as proof of contrary i’m. saying if lisa leaves the band blame mc dad

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I could also see the band getting destroyed in a bad end if John messes up the relationship between the members by involving sex and/or love (with Lisa/Jade) in the middle. :eek:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I could also see the band getting destroyed in a bad end if John messes up the relationship between the members by involving sex and/or love (with Lisa/Jade) in the middle. :eek:
there will be some damage/struggles that the band will take/have to face it eventually its part of the natural cycle of things but the question tho will that affect any of the mc surrounding like Jane-Lisa-jade-Julia-Emma....... or it will be only based on his career as a rock star

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes