Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
MC can't compete with that, Jade is playing with a cheat mod. it would be hilarious if she just continues stealing all the girls from MC :ROFLMAO: there's nothing he can do about it without putting the band at risk

View attachment 356516
I bet she has a dick like Chloe in "My New Life" that's her secret. I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa get fucked by a shemale's dick

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is there a way to bang Jane even without this ridiculous dating and serious relationship interest? To be honest, I want to pick just stay where we are, Don't want serious relationship with Selina either coz they are just fuck buddies to me including Anna, I want serious relationship with Rosa or Julia

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is there a way to bang Jane even without this ridiculous dating and serious relationship interest? To be honest, I want to pick just stay where we are, Don't want serious relationship with Selina either coz they are just fuck buddies to me including Anna, I want serious relationship with Rosa or Julia
Jane only with dating... Rosa is a side character (no serious relationship) and you can't have a relationship with Julia because in this game there isn't incest

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Jane only with dating... Rosa is a side character (no serious relationship) and you can't have a relationship with Julia because in this game there isn't incest
Maybe in Rosa's case there is a possibility, if player don't date Selina or anyone else

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not a incest game. Also Rosa just wants (secret) sex without, plus she isn't one of the main romanceable characters.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
We got Lisa, Jane, Selina, Anna, Marie and Eva as main romance character other than that is only side character probably you want to bang just like Rosa... That Milf bomb redhead:love:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The debate of the sexiest redhead will have a winner in a short time.. right? :sneaky:
not really cause everyone has a different opinion on this particular subject................................................................. but..................................................... if anyone wants me to make a thread just like I did bout the booties to find out I'm all for it

Reactions: HHUUKK

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
not really cause everyone has a different opinion on this particular subject................................................................. but..................................................... if anyone wants me to make a thread just like I did bout the booties to find out I'm all for it
If we talk about favourite character there's probably no ending to it...well people have different taste...

Reactions: HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes