Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It's unlikely but the better option here would be to make a separate game for her we as the MC perhaps we work for her and decide to pursue her ;)
Mr Jet would probably not do that but she's kinda hot to just let go. She deserve to be pursue to in another game not in this game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How can i unlock this one missing scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did answer the same question while back the key for this scene is either date her and drop Lisa or date Lisa and forget to unlock this scene
hers what u should do u need to dumb Lisa at the beach by saying u weren't meaning it or just go with Jacob after the rock musical event
the next time at the gang base the mc need to call Selina and this scene should be triggered

Last edited:
Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You boys and your redheads … .. . … …

Just wait until the lady arrives from 1974 - then we'll see who gives and gets advice
:whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That 's a bad idea. He wouldn't allow such a poll since the winner is already clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the poll will be fair no need to worry about it it will be abased vote poll ppl will vote for the redhead that they like if he ends up winning that's fine but there's a lot of competition to consider a winner from now
plus the fact that this is just a simple talk for now nothing has been made nor is in discussion to be made
When ghostphill will have some free time to discuss this then we can say that this poll could be made at the time being it's not the case

Reactions: Mormont

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
I did answer the same question while back the key for this scene is either date her and drop Lisa or date Lisa and forget to unlock this scene
hers what u should do u need to dumb Lisa at the beach by saying u weren't meaning it or just go with Jacob after the rock musical event
the next time at the gang base the mc need to call Selina and this scene should be triggered
Thanks a lot brother!

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone have the save will all the gallery because to me i just need 3 or 4 to complete it but i cant do it

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes