boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks Lord Jet!! simply spectacular !! :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 366895

It's been a while since we last saw Catherine. But I haven't forgotten about her. And how can you forget about her after that?
Damn f*ck yes, love Catherine and been waiting for ever for content with her so this makes me so happy.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: HHUUKK

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, guys. Here is the translation of the game into Spanish. This translation was made by moskyx, so all the credit to him. To install it, just unpack these files into the game folder (with file replacement) and Spanish will appear in the preferences menu. I hope everything will work well, but if you find any bugs, you can text me.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey, guys. Here is the translation of the game into Spanish. This translation was made by moskyx, so all the credit to him. To install it, just unpack these files into the game folder (with file replacement) and Spanish will appear in the preferences menu. I hope everything will work well, but if you find any bugs, you can text me.
It was a pleasure. Unfortunately, I did a little mistake and the file that contains the last part of the game was just the first draft, not the polished one, so it contains several typos. You can download this new patch and replace the existing version

----
Ha sido un placer. Por desgracia, cometí un pequeño error y el documento que contiene la traducción de la última parte del juego era el primer borrador, no la versión revisada, así que contiene muchos errores. Podéis descargar este otro parche y reemplazar los archivos existentes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for your patience and time invested in this here hopeful addition to a wondrous game;)!
Hopefully other spanish devs take example and manage the opposite <My new life dev in particular>
and reverse engineer your efforts to deliver something more than ... spanglish on steroids.

Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you for your patience and time invested in this here hopeful addition to a wondrous game;)!
Hopefully other spanish devs take example and manage the opposite <My new life dev in particular>
and reverse engineer your efforts to deliver something more than ... spanglish on steroids.
Spanglish on steroids... love that concept :LOL::LOL::LOL: Thanks, I really hope this way more people can enjoy this great game a little more

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was a pleasure. Unfortunately, I did a little mistake and the file that contains the last part of the game was just the first draft, not the polished one, so it contains several typos. You can download this new patch and replace the existing version

----
Ha sido un placer. Por desgracia, cometí un pequeño error y el documento que contiene la traducción de la última parte del juego era el primer borrador, no la versión revisada, así que contiene muchos errores. Podéis descargar este otro parche y reemplazar los archivos existentes.
Great work moskyx. :)

Reactions: moskyx and HHUUKK

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice one.... So been keeping my eye on this one and finally decided to give it a go.

Did not like the MC initially...a bit of a spoiled entitled brat, but he grew on me.

Unfortunately I can not say the same of myself.
My MC is currently heading for disaster and I do not want to stop him!!
The girls are just sooo cute...

Selina appears to be just a fuck buddy, but I'm really getting drawn into her life and my MC is going full out for love with her.
Lisa is just soooo cute... my hear melts every time I see her. My MC is going for relationship with her as well...
(And fuck me, but is Jade not the most mysterious beauty around..?)
Jane...man she is sooo fucking hot. wanted to make sweet love to her since I first saw her.
Then there is Anna, the bartender boss...well there is a physical attraction here as well, so persuing relationship with her as well.
Yes and I fucked my Ex GF.

Soo I'm persuing four relationships and lying to everyone else about it. And the first three girls are sooo awesome I do not want to give them up, but also do not want to hurt them...Unfortunately this train does not have breaks and things are heading for a disaster.

This game is awesome!! :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Nice one.... So been keeping my eye on this one and finally decided to give it a go.

Did not like the MC initially...a bit of a spoiled entitled brat, but he grew on me.

Unfortunately I can not say the same of myself.
My MC is currently heading for disaster and I do not want to stop him!!
The girls are just sooo cute...

Selina appears to be just a fuck buddy, but I'm really getting drawn into her life and my MC is going full out for love with her.
Lisa is just soooo cute... my hear melts every time I see her. My MC is going for relationship with her as well...
(And fuck me, but is Jade not the most mysterious beauty around..?)
Jane...man she is sooo fucking hot. wanted to make sweet love to her since I first saw her.
Then there is Anna, the bartender boss...well there is a physical attraction here as well, so persuing relationship with her as well.
Yes and I fucked my Ex GF.

Soo I'm persuing four relationships and lying to everyone else about it. And the first three girls are sooo awesome I do not want to give them up, but also do not want to hurt them...Unfortunately this train does not have breaks and things are heading for a disaster.

This game is awesome!! :)
You are paling with fire or more precisely with a very protective pussy.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You are paling with fire or more precisely with a very protective pussy.
I know, I know... I just can not help myself anymore.

Especially Lisa, she told me she is super jealous. I risk losing it all!!

I though I would keep Lisa and just flirt with the others, but now I'm falling for the other 2 as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In this game I get the feeling by doing that you are asking to end up alone and kicked from the band. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes