David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
A great game. really enjoying it. after the band's first concert, when the mc thakes Lisa and Jade on the beach, i don't get any more pictures. please help

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Work37b.jpg
Hey everyone!
Not much news this time. Work on the update is going well, at the moment I have about 200 renders and 3 animations ready. Also in this update I tried to pay special attention to the main plot, and I think you will enjoy its progress.
I also want to say that the new GPU I bought 10 days ago is dead. I don't know why this happened, but I hope the store I bought it from will soon replace it. Until then, I'll have to go back to my old set of 2080ti and 1080. It sucks, but at least this way I can continue working.
Well, like I said, there's not much news this time. Once again I want to thank you for your support and wish you a good day

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 370245
Hey everyone!
Not much news this time. Work on the update is going well, at the moment I have about 200 renders and 3 animations ready. Also in this update I tried to pay special attention to the main plot, and I think you will enjoy its progress.
I also want to say that the new GPU I bought 10 days ago is dead. I don't know why this happened, but I hope the store I bought it from will soon replace it. Until then, I'll have to go back to my old set of 2080ti and 1080. It sucks, but at least this way I can continue working.
Well, like I said, there's not much news this time. Once again I want to thank you for your support and wish you a good day
Are we going to get one more temptation? How do we have to balance all of them?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 370245
Hey everyone!
I know the feeling. Hate when supposedly new hardware break as soon as you start using it. :cautious:

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Hey guys, is your ex girlfriend (the blonde girl that was employed by your father) someone you can date in the game ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess that depends if you want to give the ex another go yeah she is good looking but would you want to give her a second chance when there are so many other options?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jane is a Goddess crafted to perfection by some otherworldly being. no one can replicate those looks, and if they could, it would never beat the original
Out of all the people I never expected you to be so much of a pushover :LOL::p The real true goddess of this game is Lisa at least we don't have to prove ourselves and work too hard for her :p

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Out of all the people I never expected you to be so much of a pushover :LOL::p The real true goddess of this game is Lisa at least we don't have to prove ourselves and work too hard for her :p
Pushover? Coming from a supporter of the main girl? :ROFLMAO: I’ll have you know I came up with this conclusion all by myself. Jane is superior in every way, I just accept it rather then being in denial

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jane is superior in every way
How so? :unsure: Yeah, she is good but what makes her superior to others? I don't think any of them are superior over the other they are all unique and great in their own way but certainly not superior :p

Reactions: JARF7Y

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
How so? :unsure: Yeah, she is good but what makes her superior to others? I don't think any of them are superior over the other they are all unique and great in their own way but certainly not superior :p
She is superior because she is my favourite, and the girl I like is always the superior one of course, there’s no such thing as taste, only my preference matters, and yes I am 12 years old thank you very much :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Draakaap23

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
Could there be a path where the MC can follow the path his father provided but he can do the the band part-time? It'll be interesting since this could give way to new options like in depth introduction to the family's business and connections.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Could there be a path where the MC can follow the path his father provided but he can do the the band part-time? It'll be interesting since this could give way to new options like in depth introduction to the family's business and connections.

that's not a path, that's a new game .How interesting it may be.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes