randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Yes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure they will. probably jade will tell them later when they had a threesome.

I know I did, I feel the necessity to play every single option in this game. I never had so many paths saved in a game (I think I have like 7 routes, among which the inevitable "it's gonna blow in my face").
Also people, let's not start the war of who is the superior one as no truer words were said than those of Mormont

It would also mean there is inferior girl, and well there is none of this :love:
it's not a necessity. it's an obligation!

I'd also like to point out that none of these girls will let you down :p I'm not pointing any fingers at any other games :sneaky: but yeah these girls are the best in every way
can't waste a single fucking scene on this game. heck, even I wont skip if any girl show some skin on certain route :love:
fortunately, the key to change the route are simple in this game. so I don't have to play other route from the beginning.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You made me check my English, which is OK as I'm not native either :sneaky:
But, Necessity: 'Something which makes an act or an event unavoidable; an irresistible force; overruling power"
Obligation: "A course of action imposed by society, law, or conscience by which someone is bound or restricted."

I have obviously picked the definitions that serve my point better, I was not bound or restricted but overruled by an irresistible force :p
I think we're on the same page about both definition. while I choose obligation instead of necessity, because I take that, playing all the routes are required on this game ( in a sarcastic way of saying ). it's a loss if we only play certain routes, imo.

*no offense to non-threesome or non-lesbian player. heck, probably we gonna have an incest route too in the future. it's a sin to let MCs beautiful sister untouched (yes, I know we don't have that tag in this game. but can a man dream to have threesome with his bigsis? ) :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes