SvartBlaga

Sep 8, 2018
Go full leeeeroy jenkins with this game,you're not gonna regret it. Lots of path to test,girls to be faithful or cheat with the entire galaxy.
I am a good faithful guy in real life, but you lose a lot of content if you stay faithful in this game. I wonder what will happen if you start a relationship with all the girls?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You know there is still time for those girls who knows what the future could hold for them but tbh I think Jade would rather hook up with Lisa.
Screw that Jade, I hope so, she better be with Lisa than MC, she looks like transgender to me, the only woman in the game that I don't want to touch, maybe something will pop out between her legs that will destroy Lisa

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Holy shit julia best sis every... :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit too, she is the worst sis ever

Reason

1. I can't fuck her, she's off limits :(
2. A real man with balls don't need the help of a girl just to get another girl, I don't need her fucking help, I'm a man of pride I can get in between Jane's legs without her help

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems like we have to wait for some one to bring us fan fiction about julia like wife and a mother! :)
Well I'll say this at least we've had more action in this than that game :LOL: Julia could probably even get her own spinoff.

Reactions: HHUUKK

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
In his Patron page, he said he was a simple player like all of us
I don't believe that! His game`s renders and animations are too good and equal to some top developers in this business like icstor and mrdotgames IMO

How is it possible??!!
Where did he start? Which Softwares does he use? How much time did he spend to reach this level? Can anybody like me who know nothing about coding and drawing do this kind of work as their second job?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes